Page last updated: Wed, 16-Jan-2019 16:11:09
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Topby iMovR
| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Tops from iMovR are constructed with 3/4" thick high-density MDF cores, machined with softly rounded edges and corners. The finish is 3D vacuum laminated at high heat with the resulting laminate finish fully wrapped around the top, the sides, and the grommet hole interiors in one complete and seamless film. This process ensures a fully sealed, non-porous surface that protects against damage caused by humidity and exposure to liquids. Multiple layers of finish provide additional resistance against abrasion and damage from many common cleaning and disinfectant products. Finishes available include Hayward Cherry, Clove Mahogany and Light Maple woodgrains or Black, Shark Grey and Designer White solid colours. This attention to the details of construction and finish ensure that the Upsilon Table Tops will compliment any office.
ThermoDesk Upsilon table tops have dual 2.35" grommet holes and are pre-drilled to fit the iMovR UpStage 24 frame for simplified installation. (Note: ThermoDesk Upsilon tops can be installed on other sit-stand desk frames but the predrilled holes may not be usable in those applications.)
Reduces Risk of Wrist Pressure
- The rounded "waterfall" edges of the ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Tops drop down and away from the wrist and underside of the arm, relieving potential pressure on the underside of the wrist. Such pressure can restrict blood flow and can contribute to carpal tunnel issues.
Provides Spacious Worksurface
- Many sit-stand solutions greatly reduce the available worksurface for the user. By contrast, the ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Tops offer a generous amount of space on which to lay out papers and devices.
Provides an Extended Comfort Zone
- The ability to keep all necessary items within easy reach reduces the risk of overextension.
- Rounded Edges: The "waterfall" design of the rounded edges provide safety from impact as well as protection from damage. In addition, the waterfall design eliminates sharp edges which can exert pressure against the soft tissues of the wrist.
- High Quality Finish: The ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Tops feature a vacuum-wrapped laminate finish comprised of multiple layers. The surface of the table tops, including the interiors of the grommet holes, is fully sealed to provide protection from abrasion as well as resistance to damage from cleaning and disinfectant products. The result is a product that will retain its refined appearance for many years.
- Dual Grommet Holes: ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Tops are equipped with two fully sealed, 2.35" grommet holes for cable routing or monitor arm mounting.
- Easy Installation: ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Tops are pre-drilled for quick and measure-free installation on the iMovR UpStage 24 frames.(Note: Installation on other frames may require drilling of additional mounting holes since the locations of the pre-drilled mounting points will most likely not match other frame hole formats.)
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Top Shown in Clove Mahogany
Fully Wrapped Waterfall Edge Profile
Finished and Sealed Grommet Holes
Numerous Colours Available - See Specifications for List
- Thickness: 0.75" (1.9 cm)
- Available Sizes:
24" x 42" (61 cm x 106.7 cm)
24" x 47" (61 cm x 119.4 cm)
24" x 59" (61 cm x 149.9 cm)
- Grommet Holes: Two fully-laminated 2.35" (6 cm) corner grommet holes
- Colour Options: Designer White, Shark Gray, Black, Clove Mahogany, Light Maple, Hayward Cherry (Note: not all colours are in stock, however all colours are available by Special Order)
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Direct
- Package Contents: ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Top
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|US-REA2447SC-N|| iMovR ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Top, 47" wide x 24" deep x 0.75" thick, Shaker Cherry|
|US-REA2459H-N|| iMovR ThermoDesk Upsilon Table Top, 59" wide x 24" deep x 0.75" thick, Clove Mahogany|
|IM-CMKIT-AB|| iMovR Advanced Cable Management Kit Accessory, Black: Includes 10 releasable 5" cable ties, 6 high tack adhesive mounting brackets (20 lb rating), 6' braided wrap around cable sleeve, 10 single use 7" cable ties, 3 supermagnet cable guides, 7 outlet power strip with surge protection and a 12' cord, 2' long cable tray|
|IM-CMKIT-AG|| iMovR Advanced Cable Management Kit Accessory, Grey: Includes 10 releasable 5" cable ties, 6 high tack adhesive mounting brackets (20 lb rating), 6' braided wrap around cable sleeve, 10 single use 7" cable ties, 3 supermagnet cable guides, 7 outlet power strip with surge protection and a 12' cord, 2' long cable tray|