| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The ThermoDesk ELITE Table Tops from iMovr are constructed with 1 1/8" thick high-density MDF cores, machined with softly rounded edges and corners. The finish is 3D vacuum laminated at high heat with the resulting laminate finish fully wrapped around the top, the sides, and the grommet hole interiors in one complete and seamless film. This process ensures a fully sealed, non-porous surface that protects against damage caused by humidity and exposure to liquids. Multiple layers of finish provide additional resistance against abrasion and damage from many common cleaning and disinfectant products. A wide palette of colours is available, including Hayward Cherry, Clove Mahogany, Light Maple and Urban Walnut. This attention to the details of construction and finish ensure that the commercial grade ThermoDesk ELITE Table Tops will provide the right tone in any office environment--from entry level to the most senior executive.
The table tops are pre-drilled to fit the iMovr ELITE frame and are fitted with threaded metal inserts that ensure quick and easy installation with a single Phillips screwdriver. The metal inserts ensure a well-secured top as well as the ability to remove and replace tops without wear on the mounting points. (Note: ThermoDesk ELITE tops can be installed on other sit-stand desk frames but the threaded inserts may not be useable in those applications.)
Reduces Risk of Wrist Pressure
- The rounded "waterfall" edges of the ThermoDesk ELITE Table Tops drop down and away from the wrist and underside of the arm, relieving potential pressure on the underside of the wrist. Such pressure can restrict blood flow and can contribute to carpal tunnel issues.
Provides Spacious Worksurface
- Many sit-stand solutions greatly reduce the available worksurface for the user. By contrast, the ThermoDesk ELITE Table Tops offer a generous amount of space on which to lay out papers and devices.
Provides an Extended Comfort Zone
- The ability to keep all necessary items within easy reach reduces the risk of overextension.
- Rounded Edges: The "waterfall" design of the rounded edges provide safety from impact as well as protection from damage. In addition, the waterfall design eliminates sharp edges which can exert pressure against the soft tissues of the wrist.
- High Quality Finish: The ThermoDesk ELITE tops feature a vacuum-wrapped laminate finish comprised of multiple layers. The surface of the table tops, including the interiors of the grommet holes, is fully sealed to provide protection from abrasion as well as resistance to damage from cleaning and disinfectant products. The result is a product that will retain its refined appearance for many years.
- Extra Thick (1 1/8"): ThermoDesk ELITE tops are a full 1 1/8" thick to present a professional and sturdy appearance. The greater mass also adds stability to the desk as a whole, reducing the potential for monitor shake.
- Easy Installation: ThermoDesk ELITE tops are equipped with threaded steel inserts for effortless installation on the iMovR ELITE frames. These also ensure that the desk can be assembled and disassembled multiple times without wearing out the mounting. (Note: the insert locations likely will not match other frames so traditional screws or user-supplied inserts might be needed.)
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
ThermoDesk Elite Tabletop in Light Maple
ThermoDesk Elite Tabletop in Hayward Cherry
Fully Wrapped Contoured Edges
Finished and Sealed Grommet Holes
Optional Grommet-Mounted Power Outlets in Silver or Black
ThermoDesk Elite - Many Colour Options Available
- Thickness: 1.125" (2.85 cm)
- Available Sizes:
- 30" x 48" (76.2 cm x 122 cm)
- 30" x 60" (76.2 cm x 152.4 cm)
- 30" x 72" (76.2 cm x 183 cm)
- 30" x 83" (76.2 cm x 210.8 cm)
- Grommet Holes: Fully-laminated 3" grommet holes (one central grommet on 48" top, two corner grommets on the others)
- Colour Options: Designer White, Warm White, Haute Gray, Shark Gray, Black, Clove Mahogany, Shaker Cherry, Urban Walnut, Light Maple, Almond Cherry, Hayward Cherry (Note: not all colours are in stock, however all colours are available by Special Order)
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Direct
- Package Contents: ThermoDesk Elite Top
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|ELITE-3048B2|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 48" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Solid Black|
|ELITE-3048SG|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 48" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Solid Shark Grey|
|ELITE-3060C|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 60" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Hayward Cherry|
|ELITE-3060H|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 60" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Clove Mahogany|
|ELITE-3060B2|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 60" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Solid Black|
|ELITE-3060SG|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 60" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Solid Shark Grey|
|ELITE-3072C|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 72" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Hayward Cherry|
|ELITE-3072H|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 72" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Clove Mahogany|
|ELITE-3072AC|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 72" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Almond Cherry|
|ELITE-3072SC|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 72" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Shaker Cherry|
|ELITE-3083C|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 83" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Hayward Cherry|
|ELITE-3083H|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 83" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Clove Mahogany|
|ELITE-3083M|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELITE Tabletop, 83" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Light Maple|
|DUAL-AC-NODE-B|| iMovR Grommet-Mounted Dual-AC Power Socket Node, Black, fits 3" grommet holes, comes with 72" cord|