Page last updated: Fri, 17-May-2019 15:20:13
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Teclado Bluetooth Keyboardby iMoov
| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The iMoov Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard is a perfect accessory to the Astuto. This ultra-slim (0.26") rechargeable keyboard can be paired with up to three devices, ideal for users who work with multiple devices. It magnetically locks into slots on the Astuto Stand for use with a tablet or phone or can just as easily be used on a desk surface when using the Astuto Stand to elevate the screen of a laptop or notebook.
The Teclado keyboard also uses High Speed Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 technology, enabling the user to work with other devices up to 10 meters away (33 ft). It also contains a built-in touchpad with its own ON/OFF switch, making this keyboard an ultra-portable, all-in-one, power-saving input device.
Reduces Risk of Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Strain
- To access the mouse when using a traditional keyboard with a built-in number pad, users must reach from the home row, over the navigation keys, and then over the number pad. This repeated extension of the arm at the shoulder can place considerable strain on the muscles of the upper body on the mousing side. By eliminating the numeric keypad, the Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard allows users to keep the mouse much closer to the body, and dramatically reduces the need to reach outside the Comfort Zone. Learn More About Overreaching Outside the Comfort Zone
Reduces Risk of Wrist Pain
- The ultra-thin housing of the Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard allows the majority of users to type without creating the unhealthy, upward bend at the wrist known as wrist extension. Learn More About Wrist Extension
Regardless of the devices in use, wrist extension cannot be prevented if the work surface is either too high, or too low. Learn More About Improper Work Surface Height
- Ultra-Portable Design: The Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard is a compact size that makes it easy to transport with any device.
- Bluetooth Keyboard: The Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard uses High Speed Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 technology, which give the keyboard up to 10 meters (33 ft) of range, depending on the setup of the device.
- Memory for 3 Paired Devices: The keyboard can easily be paired with three different devices, so that switching between devices is hassle-free.
- Power Savings: The 500 mAh Li-ion battery can work up to 120 hours continuously and be charged in less than 4 hours. To help preserve power, the Teclado will enter sleep mode when idle for 10 minutes. To reactivate, simply press any key and wait 3 seconds.
- Built-in Touchpad: This all-in-one compact keyboard has a built-in touchpad in the front just like a laptop computer. Most multi-finger gestures are supported. The touchpad also has its own ON/OFF switch to save addtional power when not needed.
- Compatible with Astuto Stand: The Teclado has been designed to work seamlessly with iMoov's Astuto Stand. It will magnetically "attach" to the Astuto, so that it will never fall off its stand, even if upside down.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard
Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard Battery Life
Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard in Use
Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard in Use
Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard with Astuto
Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard on Astuto with Tablet
Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard on Astuto with Monitor
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|TKB01-US|| Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard, White|
|AST01|| Astuto Ultimate Ultraportable Device Stand|
|BI01-10DG|| iMoov Bag It Small, Dark Grey|
|BI01-14BLA|| iMoov Bag It Large, Black|