| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The Astuto Ultimate Ultraportable Device Stand from iMoov provides laptop, notebook and tablet users with a highly portable universal stand that can be used to improve ergonomics virtually anywhere that any of these devices may be used.
The unique design of the Astuto Device Stand provides improved ergonomics by elevating the device screen by up to almost 7" (on a desk or table) or slightly less when used on the lap or similar soft surface. This elevation reduces the risks associated with bending the neck for viewing screens that are placed below eye level. The convenient tablet/phone slots offer two preset angles, one for when actively working on the tablet or phone screen, or a second higher angle slot for use when primarily viewing content such as movies. The second slot has
two thumbwheel adjusters that can be used to move the device to a steeper angle when desired. Elevating a notebook or laptop when being used in the lap enables the wrists to maintain a neutral alignment and reduce wrist extension.
The Astuto Device Stand is designed for portability. When folded it takes up just 7.72" x 1.12" x 10.43" and weighs only 1.74 lbs, meaning it can be easily transported anywhere a device might be used. It can be opened or stored in less than 10 seconds and when unfolded doubles in width to 14.6". Sliding locking tabs create a rigid surface and the legs unfold and lock into position to ensure stable placement whether on the lap or desk. The flexible lap straps contour to the legs with the velvet underside ensuring grip and comfort even when used directly on the skin.
The iMoov Teclado Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard is a perfect accessory to the Astuto. This ultra-slim (0.26") rechargeable keyboard can be paired with up to three devices, ideal for users who work with multiple devices. It magnetically locks into slots on the Astuto Stand for use with a tablet or phone or can just as easily be used on a desk surface when using the Astuto Stand to elevate the screen of a laptop or notebook.
Reduces Wrist Extension
- By raising the laptop/notebook keyboard or tablet surface upwards the potential for Wrist Extension and the risk of developing associated Repetitive Strain Injury is significantly decreased.
Learn More About Wrist Extension
Improves Screen Viewing Height
- When used on a table or desk surface, the screen is raised by a significant amount - approximately 7". If used on the lap the elevation can range from roughly 4.5" - 6.5" depending on various factors. The result is that the neck no longer needs to be bent at a severe angle and the risks of developing neck or back pain are greatly reduced.
Learn More About Incorrect Monitor Position
Reduces Potentially Unhealthy Heat Build-Up
- Laptops, Notebooks, and even Tablet devices can generate significant amounts of heat. Placing these devices directly on the legs can impede necessary ventilation of the device as well as exposing skin and tissue to extended periods of elevated heat. The iMoov Astuto raises the device several inches above the legs, permitting airflow to cool both the device and the legs.
- Deploys in Seconds: The simple design of the Astuto Device Stand lets users open or store the unit in seconds.
- Raised Devices to Improve Ergonomics: Device screens are elevated from 4-7" above the supporting surface, greatly decreasing the need to bend the neck for viewing.
- Ultra-Portable Design: The Astuto Device Stand folds into a compact size that makes it easy to transport with any device.
- Super Strong Material: The Top and Legs of the Astuto Stand are formed from ABS and Poly Carbonate plastics for extreme strength and durability. The rubber surface pads that provide grip for devices is Thermoplastic Elastomer that is permanently bonded to the underlying base.
- Multi-Device Compatible: The Astuto Device Stand will work with virtually any standard laptop (up to 17"), Notebook, or Tablet device - including even the larger Microsoft Surface & Apple iPad Pro. Most devices can even be used without removing cases or covers. The adjustable rear slot is compatible with device and/or case thicknesses up to 0.55 inch (14 mm).
- Dongle or Memory Stick Storage: There are 2 storage spots on the underside of the work surface - a convenient place to store a wireless receiver dongle or memory stick.
- Work Anywhere Design: Unlike most other stands the Astuto Device Stand is intended for use in virtually ALL environments. It works just as well on the lap as on a desk and will provide a secure stable support on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-Slip & Anti-Scratch TPE Layer: Device screens and housings are protected from damage by the same material that keeps them securely positioned on the Astuto.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Astuto Ultimate Ultraportable Device Stand
Astuto Device Stand with Tablet
Astuto Device Stand Folds for Storage
Astuto Device Stand with Laptop
Astuto is Highly Portable
Astuto - Adjustable Thickness and USB Receiver Storage
Astuto Device Stand - Leg Lock Release
Astuto Device Stand Improves Ergonomics
Astuto Device Stand - Sliding Locking Tab
Astuto Device Stand - Travel Ergonomics
Astuto Device Stand - Ergonomics at Home
Teclado 3-Channnel Bluetooth Keyboard Accessory
Folded Astuto Stand with Teclado Keyboard
Astuto Stand and Teclado Keyboard
Astuto Stand with Teclado Keyboard
Teclado Keyboard Replaces Fingers
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|AST01|| Astuto Ultimate Ultraportable Device Stand|
|TKB01-US|| Teclado Bluetooth Keyboard, White|
|BI01-10DG|| iMoov Bag It Small, Dark Grey|
|BI01-14BLA|| iMoov Bag It Large, Black|