| Additional Resources Accessories |
The FootFidget is an innovative device which addresses the desire for movement in order to assist in maintaining focus on a task, something experienced by many people, young and old alike. The FootFidget provides a discrete means of releasing energy as users unobtrusively "bounce" their foot. The resistance bands offer immediate tactile feedback, notifying the muscles that activity is occurring. The included bands offer two levels of response or can be combined to create a third higher level of resistance - more suited for activity while in a standing position at a counter or sit-stand desk. Requiring no more space than a traditional footrest, the FootFidget can also serve as a footrest while offering the additional benefits of encouraging circulation. With 3 height settings users are able to position the Fidget Bar at a height that meets their particular requirements.
The FootFidget is by no means restricted to the office environment. It can also be used for a variety of other purpose, including improving circulation in the legs for users such as those who have limited mobility or may be restricted to a chair or seat, balance training, to aid in addressing "restless legs syndrome", or even as a passive means of burning calories through casual use while relaxing at home.
The FootFidget is lightweight (2.5 lbs) and is easily moved to where it is needed.
Encourages Active Movement
- The Office FootFidget encourages the user to engage in instinctive movement. Rather than having a "fixed" surface on which to rest the feet, users will instinctively engage in movement. The shock absorbing bands generate a cushioning and responsive rebound effect that most people find exceptionally comfortable.
- By encouraging users to actively move their feet and legs throughout the day the FootFidget leads to an increase in muscle activity within the lower legs. This muscle activity generates a natural pumping action which encourages increased circulation in the lower extremities, replenishing the leg muscles with fresh oxygen and nutrients.
Improves Focus and Alertness
- For those with conditions that make static sitting difficult or a distraction using a FootFidget can be a way of engaging muscles and distracting the brain from focusing on the need to move. As well, movement results in improved circulation which can improve oxygen levels to the brain - resulting in an increase in alertness.
- 3 Height Settings: The FootFidget can be set for 3 different heights - to better meet the needs of each individual.
- 3 Resistance Levels: The FootFidget ships with 2 sets of resistance bands which offer two degrees of resistance. These can be combined to offer a third level of noticeably higher resistance that is more suitable for standing applications.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Office FootFidget - Sitting
Office FootFidget - Standing Application
Office FootFidget - Students
Office FootFidget - Promotes Circulation
Office FootFidget - Balance Training
Office FootFidget - Closeup View
- Width: 18.0" (45.7 cm)
- Depth (Front to Back): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Height: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fidget Bar Height Settings (unstretched): 6.25" (15.9 cm), 7.75" (19.7 cm), 9.25" (23.5 cm)
- Colour: Black Frame, Black Fidget Cylinder, Black Bands (High Tension Bands have Yellow Ends for ease of identification)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Package Contents: FootFidget Frame, Padded Fidget Cylinder, 2 Sets of Resistance Bands, Assembly and Usage Instruction Sheet
- If using the FootFidget for standing applications using the combination of both sets of resistance bands will offer a more suitable degree of support.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|OFFYB1717|| Office FootFidget, Dual Tension Bands|