| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The Trackbar Emotion is a central pointing device that uses a rollerbar to navigate your cursor. It is designed for placement just below your keyboard, so that navigation is easy and comfortable, without having to overextend your arms by reaching. The Trackbar Emotion:
Eliminates overreaching for the mouse
- By placing the Trackbar Emotion just below the keyboard space bar, you have close access to your mousing device. That means you won't have to reach over to the left or right, thus eliminating any chance of causing excessive strain to your arm or shoulder from overreaching.
Gives (limited) palm support for wrist relief
- When typing for prolonged periods of time, it is good to rest your hands and wrists from time to time without adding undue pressure on the wrists. The Trackbar Emotion has plastic palm supports to help your wrists take a rest from keeping your hands suspended over the keyboard.
- Rollerbar: Cursor movement is controlled on the Trackbar Emotion with a 'rollerbar'. The rollerbar allows you to move vertically by 'rolling' the rollerbar forward or backward; horizontal movement to achieved by sliding the rollerbar from side to side.
- 6 tactile buttons (5 reprogrammable): Four centrally positioned tactile buttons are used to perform normal clickable actions like a left click or a right click. In addition to these, the scroll bar in the middle as well as the rollerbar itself can be clicked to perform these same actions (rollerbar click is double click and not reprogrammable). In total, you have 5 tactile buttons that are reprogrammable, if desired.
- Scroll wheel: The scroll wheel allows you to scroll up and down your page, and is clickable as a button.
- Reversible position: If you prefer, you can reposition the rollerbar to be on the lower half instead of the upper half of the Trackbar Emotion by turning it 180°. To keep all your rollerbar motions the same in this position, simply press the white button on the underside to compensate for this reverse position.
- Voice commands: The built-in microphone feature allows Vista and Leopard users (and XP with a free downloadable patch from Microsoft) to utilize voice recognition software which can further reduce clicks and keystrokes. Consult your manual or the manufacturer for further instructions on how to activate this software. Microsoft XP users can obtain this software, without charge, on the Microsoft website.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Trackbar Emotion - portable
Trackbar Emotion - at workstation
Trackbar Emotion - easily handheld
- Width: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 4" (10.2 cm)
- Height: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Button type: Membrane (tactile)
- Number of buttons: 6
- Cursor control: 1" (2.5 cm) diameter smoothcylindrical bar
- Button functions:
|Button||Windows 95||Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista||Mac OS 9, OS X (10.2 and later)|
|Track bar||Cursor control and left click||Cursor control and left click||Cursor control and left click|
|Scroll wheel||Scroll and middle click||Scroll and middle click||Scroll and middle click|
|Upper left button||Left click||Left click||Left click|
|Upper right button||Right click||Right click||Option + Left click|
|Lower left button||(no function)||Forward||(no function)|
|Lower right button||(no function)||Backward||(no function)|
- Programmable buttons: Yes, with downloadedsoftware (except rollerbar)
- Languages: English, Spanish, French,Korean, Japanese, Swedish,Finnish, Norwegian, Danish
- Colour: Dark blue with silverbuttons (optional colourskin available)
- Included in the box:
- USB cable
- Microphone cable
- Quick start manual
- Compatibility: PC:Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000,XP
Mac:Mac OS 9, 10.2 and later
- Interface: 1 USB port,1 microphone port
- Warranty: 1 year
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|TBE|| Trackbar Emotion (No Warranty Available)|
|RS01|| Rubber skin, purple|