| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The SPICA Cable Management System by ErgoVerse eliminates unsightly cable clutter by enclosing all cables within a single flexible housing. The articulated spinal design will accommodate either fixed or height adjustable desks up to 51" in height. The modular system can also be easily shortened to work just as effectively with lower fixed-height desks or workstations. The SPICA is a perfect companion to the ANDROMEDA Electric Workstation Base and the DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops but will pair just as well with any other desk, height-adjustable or not.
The SPICA Cable Management System attaches to the underside of the desk and has a weighted base to keep the bottom in place at floor level. Cables are gathered together and routed through the flexible "spine". As a sit-stand desk is raised or lowered the spine flexes to accommodate the changes in elevation, keeping the cables neatly clustered and protected from potential pinch damage. Fixed desks are also easily accommodated by removing some of the vertebrae on the spine to better suit the lower heights. Extra unused vertebrae can be used to cluster cables above the desk, gaining additional value from the SPICA.
The SPICA is available in both Black and Silver finishes to match the most common desk frame colours and takes very minimal installation time.
Creates an Uncluttered Workspace
- Neatly clustering cables in single contained column creates a much cleaner workspace while also reducing the risk of a cord or cable being accidentally pulled. The risks of costly damage are greatly reduced if not entirely eliminated.
- Easy Installation: The SPICA Cable Management System can easily be installed in just a matter of minutes. Adding additional cables or removing cables from the cluster can also be accomplished with ease.
- Adjustable Modular Design: The segmented spine can easily be shortened or lengthened as necessary to meet the specific demands of the workspace. Multiple units can even be combined to create enclosed cable channels for longer cable runs.
- "Under Desk" or "Over Head" Options: Although designed for "under desk" installation the SPICA can also be employed to neatly route cables from the ceiling.
- Articulates for Movement: The articulating design means that desk height adjustment is easily accommodated. The SPICA spine will simply flex to accommodate height changes, all the while keeping cables neatly clustered and safe from potential pinch damage.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
SPICA Cable Management System - Black
SPICA Cable Management System - Silver
Cross-section of SPICA Cable Management System
- Dimensions: Accommodates Desk Heights up to 51" (1.3 meters)
- Package Contents: SPICA Cable Management System, Mounting Hardware, Installation Guide
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|SCMS-BLK|| SPICA Cable Management System, Black|
|SCMS-SIL|| SPICA Cable Management System, Silver|