| Additional Resources Accessories
The MAIA Monitor Riser from ErgoVerse is a versatile desktop accessory that is able to meet monitor elevation requirements for the majority of seated applications. The segmented modular legs are equipped with non-skid rubber feet that can be configured to elevate the sturdy platform to 1", 2", 3" or 4" above the desk surface. The platform offers a large surface area, over 13" x 13" square, that is more than adequate to accommodate most flat panel monitors up to 24" diagonal. The rear of the platform is also equipped with dual cable manager slots to keep cables neatly secured while the open space between the legs provides a convenient storage space.
Reduces Strain on the Neck and Upper Back
- The MAIA Monitor Riser can elevate a monitor to an appropriate ergonomic height anywhere from 1" - 4" above the desk height. When the monitors are appropriately elevated for optimum viewing good upper body posture is able to be maintained. This reduces the risk of strain in the muscles at the back of the neck and in the upper back which occurs when the neck is bent to view a monitor that is positioned too low.Learn More About Correct Monitor Position.
- Multiple Elevation Options: The modular legs of the MAIA Monitor Riser can be combined to provide elevations of 1", 2", 3" and 4" above the desk surface. This makes it possible to quickly customize the settings to meet individual needs and even modify them at a later date should the requirements change or a new worker be assigned to the workstation.
- Spacious: With its large 13.125" by 13.5" surface MAIA Monitor Riser is able to accommodate stands for most monitor sizes up to 24" diagonal.
- Creates Free Space: The 2", 3" and 4" elevations monitors offer 1", 2" and 3" respective heights of 9.75" wide storage space beneath the monitor riser.
- Convenient Cable Guides: Dual cable guides at the rear ensure a tidy workplace.
- Stable and Secure: The interlocking legs and rubber feet on the MAIA Monitor Riser ensure that monitors are located on a stable and secure platform.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)
MAIA Monitor Riser
MAIA Monitor Riser In Use
MAIA Monitor Riser - Cable Guides at Rear
MAIA Monitor Riser - Top View
- Be careful not to elevate your monitor/tablet too high. For most individuals the best viewing height will have the top of the monitor positioned approximately at eye level when sitting upright and looking straight ahead. Elevating a monitor too high will require tilting the head back to view the upper portion which can result in tensed neck muscles and the potential for tension headaches or RSI injury to the neck.
- Keep any unused leg segments handy in case you need to increase or change the elevation at a later date.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.
| MAIA Monitor Riser