The BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest from ErgoVerse features a large 23.5" wide x 13" deep platform mounted to a sturdy tubular steel frame. The oversized steel platform tilts from 12° - 31° and can be locked in place at any point within this range. For ease of transport the frame also conveniently serves as an integrated handle.
The BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest is height adjustable in 1.5" increments ranging from 3.5" to 17" above the floor, 11 positions in all, for an exceptional range of adjustment. The gravity-lock pin system ensures a stable platform height and provides for ease of adjustment. Deep, widely splayed legs ensure stability while keeping the floor as clear of obstructions as possible. Heavy duty steel construction ensures durability and longevity. For the ultimate in safety the BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest is also surfaced with 3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant General Purpose Tread, a proven and effective traction finish that prevents slippage.
Can Improve Circulation
- The BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest is designed to provide a resting platform for those seated on higher-than-average seats such as drafting stools or bank teller seating. This type of seating leaves the feet elevated above the range that more common footrests are able to reach, and circulation can be cut off on the back of the thighs. The BOOTES addresses this by providing a supporting platform that can adjust from 3.5" to 17".
Supports Proper Foot/Angle Alignment
- Many office workers sit with one foot forward of the other, putting this foot into a position called plantar flexion. Over time, sustained plantar flexion can cause the calf muscles to become tight and stiff which in turn, can lead to a range of uncomfortable symptoms in the foot. The 12° - 31° range of tilt on the platform ensures that everyone can find an angle that best positions their feet to avoid a position of plantar flexion. The locking feature also permits them to maintain a consistent position from day to day. The 3M™ Safety-Walk™ tread prevents the feet from slipping off the platform at even the greatest angle.
Improves Upper Body Posture
- The BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest provides a stable and supportive surface that encourages correct utilization of chair backrests, rather than "perching" on the front edge of the seat. This improved posture can reduce the risk of upper back, shoulder and neck pain. Because the BOOTES Foot Rest can be positioned as high as 17" even those of shorter stature can realize these benefits.
- Easy Adjustment: Height adjustment of the BOOTES foot rest platform is easily accomplished with minimal effort. Two locking pins insert into the rear of the upright column to support the platform, locking it into position as the front edge is lowered into place.
- Wide Range of Height Adjustment: The BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest offers 11 height settings ranging from 3.5 - 17" from the floor. This means that it can meet the foot rest requirements for virtually anyone who is seated on drafting and teller style raised seating.
- Locking Tilt (12° - 31°) Platform: The foot platform can be locked at any point within the 19° tilting range. This provides a comfortable resting surface as well as ensuring that the feet are not subjected to a position of plantar flexion.
- Extra-Large Foot Platform: The oversized 23.5" W x 13" D surface on the BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest offers plenty of support for feet of any size.
- Textured Non-Slip Surface: For safety and to keep feet comfortably positioned the BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest is surfaced with 3M™ Safety-Walk™ tread. This aggressively textured tread material can greatly reduce the risk of feet slipping off the platform at even the greatest angle.
- Robust Construction: The BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest features robust all-steel construction.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)
BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest
BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest - Highest Setting
BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest - Lowest Position
BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest - Rear View
- BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest Assembly Guide: PDF
- Set your BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest to the correct height. Your feet should be supported at such a height that your feet are resting comfortably on the footrest without tilting the chair forward or having to stretch to reach the footrest. However, ensure that the platform is not set too high as this will lift the thighs off the seat pan of the chair, reducing overall comfort while also tilting the pelvis backwards and adding undesired pressure to the lower lumbar region.
- Adjust the platform angle to optimize your comfort and to achieve as neutral an alignment of your ankles as possible.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.
| ErgoVerse BOOTES Heavy Duty Foot Rest