| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Triple Horizontal 100 Series Desk Stand is an expandable, modular, tool-less freestanding monitor mounting solution which allows three monitors to be positioned in a seamless "side-by-side" orientation. The 25" wide crossbar with telescoping wings provides up to 5 extra inches of extension on each side of the crossbar, accommodating up to three 27" monitors (measured diagonally bezel to bezel). This unit has 2 Height Adjustable Quick Release Pivots which can be precisely adjusted up and down using a precision knob. Both these outer pivots and the central standard pivot are capable of tilting 20º up, 10º down and 25º left and right. This allows the user sufficient range of movement to ensure monitors are in almost any desired position relative to each other in addition to the capability of rotating from portrait to landscape orientation. All pivots are VESA 75 and 100 compatible and easily moved along the crossbar, or removed from the stand in seconds. The heavy weighted 18" wide x 16" deep heavy duty base is 29 lbs and the vertical pole is 16".
Reduces the Risk of Neck Injury
- A primary risk factor for injury in an office setting is an improperly positioned monitor. A good articulating monitor arm will help eliminate that problem by allowing height adjustment for the monitor relative to the desk surface on which the keyboard and mouse are situated. The Triple Horizontal 100 Arm provides 16" of vertical adjustment with additional "concave" adjustment along the outer edges of the crossbar, making it easier to adjust the monitor height to a position that is optimal for the user while sitting.SPECIAL NOTE FOR USERS WITH MULTIFOCAL OR PROGRESSIVE LENSES
: As users with multifocal lenses rely on the lower portion of their glasses for "near" vision, they generally require the monitor to be positioned at a much lower height vertically than users with no glasses or who only have single-vision lenses. Failing to address this will force the user into an uncomfortable extension at the neck, as they tilt their head back in order to be able to view out of the lower portion of their corrective eyewear. Multifocal users may be able to position their monitors far enough away for best viewing at the intermediate range. Doing so can mitigate the neck extension as it may eliminate the need to tilt the head.
Monitor Arc Adjustment
- The Triple Horizontal 100 Arm has two hinged side arms to allow the monitors on the ends to be angled inward at varying degrees, creating an optimal arc for viewing all three screens. This ease of adjustment is a great advantage for those who need the greatest flexibility of positioning, which is essential when using three monitors all in a row.
Increases Desktop Space
- By raising the monitor above the worksurface, space on the desktop is made available for storage and other office accessories (phones, calculators, etc.).
Optimizes the Viewing Angle
- Monitors are best viewed when the face of the monitor is parallel to the face of the user. The ideal angle of the monitor is not necessarily perpendicular to the desk in all cases, however, since many users feel more comfortable slightly tilting their head forward, especially when working in a standing position. Note: As the head tilts forward, there is typically increased weight and load placed on the muscles in the neck, and as such any flexion should be limited to no more than 10 degrees.SPECIAL NOTE FOR USERS WITH BIFOCALS
: As users with bifocals can only see clearly through the lower portion of their glasses, they require the monitor to be positioned at a much lower height vertically than users with no bifocal glasses. An pole arm like the Triple Horizontal 100 Arm gives more options for positioning the monitor not only lower but at the right distance and angle to make viewing through bifocals more comfortable. Failing to address the particular requirements of bifocal wearers will force those with bifocals into an uncomfortable extension at the neck, as they tilt their head back in order to be able to view out of the lower half of their corrective eyewear.
- Adjusting the vertical and horizontal angle of the monitor will allow users to eliminate glare when viewing the monitor.
Helps Maintain Good Posture When Seated
- When a monitor is too low or high, the user may choose to adjust the position of their torso instead of or in addition to their neck in an attempt to accommodate incorrect monitor height. This will often result in the user leaning forward, shifting them out of the ideal "S" posture in the spine, and losing any potential lumbar support that their chair provides. The correct monitor height may prevent this risk factor from arising.
- Dual-Joint Extension Arms: The Triple Horizontal 100 Arm contains two extension arms connected at two free-moving joints, making it easy to arc all three monitors at the desired distances from the user.
- Vertical Range: The Triple Horizontal 100 Arm offers a full 16" of vertical range, which is sufficient (if mounted at the ideal height) to provide an appropriate range for sit-stand adjustment for individuals up to 5'10" tall. Although this height-adjustable range is not designed for constant readjustment, it is still useful when initally setting up your monitors.
- Solid Metal Base: The Triple Horizontal 100 Arm has a solid metal base which supplies stability to the extended arms and monitors while keeping the whole unit freestanding (no clamping or drilling necessary). For those who prefer a clamp mount, a clamping model is also available.
- Monitor Tilter: The monitor tilter mechanism provides 20° of positive and 10° of negative tilt adjustment for optimizing views at different angles.
- Quick-Release Monitor Brackets: In case the user wants to switch monitors into different positions along the crossbar and extension arms, the Triple Horizontal 100 Arm has quick-release brackets which make this easy to do. No screwing and unscrewing of monitors necessary.
- Monitor Rotation: The monitor tilter mechanism provides 360° of monitor rotation allowing rotation from landscape to portrait orientation, even upside down (if required).
- Cable Management: Cable clips provide cable management to prevent cables from dragging on the desk.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ergotech Group Triple Horizontal 100 Series Desk Stand - Freestanding
Ergotech Group Triple Horizontal 100 Series Desk Stand - Clamp Mount
- Pole Height: 16"
- Base Dimensions: 18" x 16"
- Horizontal Bar Length: 25"
- Max Monitor Size: 27" (diagonally)
- Rotation: 360°
- Tilt: 20°+/10°-
- VESA Compatible: Yes (75/100mm)
- Pivots: 3 (2 with Quick Release)
- Mounting: Freestanding or Desk Clamp
- Colour: Black
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|100-D16-B03-TW|| Triple Horizontal (3 Wide x 1 High), Freestanding with Base|
|100-C16-B03-TW|| Triple Horizontal (3 Wide x 1 High), Desk Clamp Model|