Page last updated: Tue, 20-Aug-2019 15:26:27
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
| Ergonomic Benefits Features Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
This product gently supports your palm and provides a mobile palm rest which attaches to most mice.
The PalmGlider is preferred over the LaunchPad when the user must move the mouse over a broad area.
Discontinued by the Manufacturer? Yes
- Glides with the mouse reminding the user of proper posture -- while providing full-time support.
- Excellent for drawing in graphic design and desktop publishing with mice, CAD digitizer pucks and tablets, and with CATIA work stations.
- People that instinctively grip the mouse excessively will find their need to grip the mouse reduced.
- Fingers control the fine detailed movement -- enhanced by the palm support -- as the constantly supported upper extremity [palm to wrist to arm] glides the mouse over broad areas.
- The base is a lamination of materials engineered for easy gliding and to be gentle on the desktop or digitizer tablet.
30 Day CSG Applies? No
- Warranty: None. 30 Day Customer
does not apply.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|