| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
This is the most economical hardware-based switchable DVORAK keyboard (with dual legends on the keys) available in the world today.These advanced keyboards allow you to easily switch to the efficiently comfortable Dvorak format from the inefficient exhausting QWERTY format. Help protect yourself, family, friends and co-workers from RSI's (Repetitive Strain Injuries) with the new DvortyBoard™!
- The proven benefits of DVORAK: Increased productivity, reduced finger movement, easier, faster to learn!
- Comfortable, silent high quality membrane keyswitches with tactile feeling that typists prefer:
- Microsoft Windows keys:
- Laser printed dual legended keycaps:
- "One-Touch" hard-wire switch between DVORAK and QWERTY - NO software needed:
- LED indicator light for DVORAK:
- Transparent to all applications and operating systems - even DOS!:
- Easy to install: Just plug and play!
- Why use DVORAK?:
- The DvortyBoard™ is a switchable PC keyboard that lets users toggle between the conventional, less efficient "QWERTY" layout and the innovative, super-efficient "DVORAK" layout with a simple keyboard switch. Dual legends on the keycaps identify the keys in each layout. The keyboard features standard design with a detachable wrist support for more comfort.
- The "DVORAK" layout positions the most commonly used letters on the easiest to reach keys. Studies have shown that "DVORAK" typists increase accuracy by 50% or more and may increase their speed by 50% or more, and most amazingly, they move their fingers significantly less distance that "QWERTY" typists.
- The DvortyBoard™ is the perfect answer for environments with both "DVORAK" and "QWERTY" typists, such as in the home, workplace or school.
- Width: 18.6" (47.2 cm)
- Depth (front-to-back): 6.8" (17.3 cm)
- Height: Front: 1.0" (2.5 cm)
Back: 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs (1,361 g)
- Total travel: 3.5 ± 0.5 mm
- Cable length: 72" (18.3 m)
- Keyswitch type: Membrane (tactile feedback)
- Keyswitch rating: 3 million to 4 million
- Data transmission: IBM. compatible XT, AT-PS/2
- Approved by: FCC, CE
- Compatibility: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000,
- Interface: PS/2
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|DQ2000|| Standard Dvorak Keyboard|