| Usage Tips |
The 501-19 Series from Conset is the perfect balance of form and function for a single column electric workstation. It is ideal for corner applications and will accommodate smaller tabletops with a total lift capacity of 220 lbs. The adjustment range is 26" to 46.5" at a rate of 1.1" per second.
This base will support most smaller custom worksurfaces and several stock tabletops. It is designed with stability and comfort in mind, offering more space under the desk for the feet of the user than the 501-7. If mobility is a requirement, an optional caster accessory and battery pack (for independent power supply) is available. Available powder coated in silver or black.
To find out which tabletops are compatible with this base, consult our base/tabletop compatibility chart.
Multiple Working Postures
- The 501-19 electric height-adjustable frame allows users to sit, lean or stand during their daily work. Transitioning between these positions encourages greater activity in the work place, bringing associated health benefits as workers are able to move away from a completely sedentary environment.
Infinitely Adjustable, Effortless Height Adjustment
- The base provides infinite adjustment of height from 26" to 46.5", allowing users to quickly and precisely adjust the height of the worksurface to the optimal height for the desired workstation configuration (sitting, standing, or anything in-between).
No Need to Reduce Size of Worksurface
- Purchasing a complete desk solution allows the user to keep their existing desk size (if less than 48" wide and 29" deep); in many cases they can even re-use their current desk top with the purchase of the base alone. (Most other solutions force users to compromise: to achieve adjustability they must introduce add-on products — which are generally more limited in size — and give up available work surface.)
Accommodates Nearly All Users
- The range of adjustment is sufficient to accommodate even very tall individuals, sitting or standing, up to 6' 4".
- Attractive Modern Styling: The slim legs have contemporary styling and are powder coated in an attractive Silver or Black.
- Supports Wide Range of Tops: This base will support most standard and custom tops anywhere from 18" to 36" in depth. Widths of up to 48" are possible with the 501-19 Basic Sleek Modern Single Column Electric Height Adjustable Base.
- Dual Safety Switch: There are two switches (one activation switch and one toggle switch) which must be depressed simultaneously to adjust the height. This design ensures that any change in height requires a conscious action by the operator. Accidental triggering of the height adjustment mechanism cannot occur if only one switch is activated.
- Anti-Squeeze Safety Feature: If the table top meets an obstacle while moving downward, the desk frame will stop. The pressure given before stopping is equal to the weight of the table top and the items placed on it.
- Dual Nesting Columns: The nested telescoping legs provide over 20.5" of height adjustment with minimal effect on stability even when at maximum height.
- Adjustable Feet and Caster Wheels: The base includes adjustable feet which can be adjusted to ensure the base is level and to compensate for imperfections of the floor. Also, rear caster wheels are included to allow easy movement of the desk when relocating.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Conset 501-19 Silver shown with 140H Top
Conset 501-19 Black Frame
Conset 501-19 Shown with Optional Casters
Optional Locking Caster Wheel Kit
- Product Datasheet: PDF
- Technical Drawing: PDF
- Troubleshooting: PDF
- Assembly Instructions: PDF
- Height-Adjustable Range: 26" to 46.5"
- Frame Width (for Table Top): 35.4"
- Frame Depth (for Table Top): 18.7"
- Frame Width (for Feet): 37.4"
- Frame Depth (for Feet): 25.1"
- Rate of Height Adjustment: 1.2" (32 mm) / second
- Maximum Load: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Frame Materials (Visible): Powder Coated Steel
- Frame Materials (Hidden): Surface Treated or Plated Steel
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC / 50/60 Hz
- Active Power Consumption: 80 Watts
- Standby Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- RoHS Compliant?: Yes
- CE Certified?: Yes
- Automatic Safety Stop / Anti-Squeeze Protection System?: Yes
- Warranty: Motor (2 years), Metal Components (5 years)
- Package Contents: Conset Frame and Assembly Hardware, Power Supply and Cord, Setup Guide
- Estimated Assembly Time: 30 - 45 minutes (1 person). Mounting a top to the frame should take no more than 5 - 10 minutes - a second person is recommended.
- Tools Required: Allen Wrench (included). Installation of top and control panel will require a Phillips screwdriver.
Note: Always ensure that screws used for mounting the top are of appropriate length.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|501-19 8B095|| Conset Sleek Modern Single Column Electric Height Adjustable Base, Black|
|501-19 8S095|| Conset Sleek Modern Single Column Electric Height Adjustable Base, Silver|
|400-4B|| Conset CPU Holder Accessory for Conset Bases, Black|
|400-4S|| Conset CPU Holder Accessory for Conset Bases, Silver|
|BAT-24-1_7|| Conset Battery Kit Accessory, 24V Battery with Charger|
|501-19-HXXX|| Conset Caster Wheel Set for 501 series base|
|139250|| Conset Programmable Switch (3 users, 3 presets per user, 6 switch)|