| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Programmable Rows and Columns Keyboard from Cherry is a fully programmable 142-key Point-of-Sale keyboard. The compact footprint (14" wide x 7.75" deep) means it can be deployed even in very space-limited work areas and the simple 18x8 matrix orthogonal layout lets users quickly learn common key positions. A pre-legended numeric keypad is conveniently located in the lower right corner. IP54 Spill and Dust resistance ratings ensure reliability in harsh environments.
The "CHERRY Tools" virtual programming provides simple programming/reprogramming of all keys with the option of creating up to 3 layers of custom commands. Keys are relegendable via the removable keycaps to ensure ease when products or functions change. Comprehensive UPOS Support is available for both Windows and Linux Client Architecture.
Optimization of the Workstation
- The Cherry Rows & Columns Keyboard can replace multiple keystrokes with single keystrokes, reducing finger movement and effort when performing frequent repetitive tasks. By creating these keying shortcuts the workload on the fingers is greatly reduced along with associated stress on the hand, wrist or arm.
High Quality Membrane Keyswitches
- Cherry Rows & Columns Keyboard is equipped with relatively high force membrane rubber dome switches to reduce keying errors, ensuring precise data entry and providing reliable performance (rated at over 1 million operations).
- The Cherry Rows & Columns Keyboard can be programmed with up to 3 layers of commands (two keys are used as a layer toggle keys), providing access to 420 functions. The result is an extremely functional custom input device that can easily function as a substitution/addition for an existing keyboard, mouse or joystick.
- Applicable to a Number of Occupations: Although intended primarily as a Point-of-Sale keyboard, the Cherry Programmable Rows & Columns keyboard can also be of great benefit to Engineers, Photo Editors, Digital Artists and Graphic Designers, Non-Typists, Video Editors, HTML Coders, Gamers, Programmers. It also is applicable for anyone who frequently types information like names, phone numbers, passwords and keyboard shortcuts as part of their everyday workload. Keyboard macros and hotkeys offer quick, easy and direct access to specific functions, and the clear keycaps can provide a clearly labelled, physical location for these complex or repetitive action sequences.
- 3 Layers of Programmability: Users can program the Keyboard into 420 programmable function keys (140 single keys with 3 layers of programming capability using two keys to toggle between layers).
- Included Clear Keycaps: The clear keycaps snap off for applying and changing key legends, protecting the legends and providing quick visual cues to locate shortcuts and macros with a glance.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Cherry Programmable Rows and Columns Keyboard
- Dimensions: 14" x 7.75" x 1.25" (35.6 cm x 19.7 cm x 3.2 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 lb. (1.4 kg)
- Interface: USB
- Cord Length: 76" (1.93 m)
- Keycap Size: 5/8" (16mm)
- Number of Keys: 142
- Switch Type: Rubber dome, 19 mm on center, rated for 25 million operations
- Included Software: CHERRY Tools
- Operating System: Windows and Linux support
- Warranty: 1 year
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|G86-63400EUADAA|| Cherry Programmable Rows and Columns Keyboard, Black, USB, 142 keys, Fully Programmable|