| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The M-board 870 Keyboard from Bakker Elkhuizen is a compact bluetooth keyboard incorporating Bluetooth 3.0 technology compatible with iOS, Android and Windows. This keyboard also includes multi-pairing bluetooth technology so that one can quickly switch between typing on a laptop, tablet or smartphone. The compact design of the M-board 870 eliminates the numeric keypad, making reaching for the mouse more comfortable by reducing the distance to the mouse. The M-board 870 features "island" or "chiclet" style short travel scissor-switch keyswitches. The compact dimensions and light weight make this a great accessory for improving ergonomics, especially when entering data on a tablet or laptop. For even better ergonomics when using a tablet consider the TabletRiser or use one of the Bakker laptop stands when using a laptop. When using a bluetooth-enabled laptop with a tablet and/or smart phone the laptop stands with inline document holders can serve to hold a laptop as well as the tablet or phone for improved viewing and ergonomics and the multi-channel capabilities of the M-Board 870 can be utilized to seamlessly integrate multiple devices into the workflow.
Reduces Risk of Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Strain
- Regular full width keyboards with integrated numeric keypads on the right make reaching for the mouse on the right-hand side an ergonomic risk factor. The further the reach for the mouse (from the dominant hand home row, over the navigation keys, and over the numeric keypad), the greater the risk of injuries to the arm and shoulder due to overreaching. The M-Board 870 eliminates this potential risk factor by eliminating the built-in numeric keypad, as many typists rarely actually require it. Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
Offers Improved Ergonomics for Data Entry
- Using a touch screen for data entry is neither practical nor ergonomic. Transferring that function to a standard keyboard will not only improve the ergonomics and reduce the risk of developing discomfort or pain from that use, it will also improve productivity by facilitating faster and more efficient input.
Reduces the Potential for Wrist Extension
- The ultra-thin housing of the M-Board 870 allows individuals to type without creating the unhealthy, upward bend at the wrist known as wrist extension. Learn More About Wrist Extension.Note:
Regardless of the devices in use, wrist extension cannot be prevented if the work surface is either too high, or too low. Learn More About Incorrect Work Surface Height.
- Compact and Portable: The M-Board 870 is compact and lightweight, making it an ideal "portable" solution for use with "portable" devices.
- Bluetooth 3.0 Multi-Channel Capable: The M-Board 870 can be paired with multiple devices in multiple OS.
- High Contrast Legends: Matte Black keycaps and with contrasting white legends reduce reflection and offer high visibility.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
M-board 870 Keyboard
M-board 870 Keyboard - Front View
M-board 870 Keyboard - Keys
M-board 870 Keyboard - Layout
M-board 870 Keyboard - with TabletRiser
M-board 870 Keyboard - Dimensions
- Width: 11.25" (28.6 cm)
- Depth: 5.2" (13.2 cm)
- Height: 0.75" (1.9 cm)
- Weight: 0.81 lbs (369 g)
- Drivers: Pair & Play
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless - Multi-Device Pairing Capability
- Keyswitch: Scissor-switch membrane
- Keys: 79
- Warranty: 1 year
- Package Contents: M-Board 870, User Guide
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|BNEM870BUS|| M-board 870 Keyboard, Bluetooth|