| Features Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Flexdesk has a metal frame and a solid sliding Plexiglass writing surface that can be brought down over your keyboard and then pushed back up when not needed. The angle of the writing surface is always at a fixed angle that facilitates a natural writing posture. A groove for pencils is located at the bottom of the writing easel, below the raised foam strip used to hold documents and a central raised tab ensures easy movement of the writing surface.
Comfortable to use
- Prevents eye, neck and back injuries while reducing the physical strain of reaching over or around your keyboard to write on documents.
Sits in line between you and your monitor
- Integral inline document holder ensures convenient viewing access to your documents.
Helps organize your desk
- Efficient design saves space and helps you to maximize the space available in a workstation.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
FlexDesk - Writing Surface Stored
FlexDesk - Writing Surface Deployed
- Width: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
- Depth (front to back): Easel extended:15.4" (39.0 cm)
Easel retracted:10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Height (at back of unit): 4.3" (11.0 cm)
- Extension: 5.5" (14.0 cm)
- Pencil ledge depth: 0.5" (1.3 cm)
- Width of easel: 19.0" (48.3 cm)
- Depth (front to back) of easel: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Warranty: 30 DAY WARRANTY ONLY (FROM MICWIL)
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|BNEFDESKB|| FlexDesk, basic model |
Original Price $200. Is now 75% off - $50.00 / unit !!!