| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The use of laptop computers certainly make our lives easier. This convenience however comes with a drawback. Due to the low positioning of the laptop screen and the fixed keyboard, most laptop users maintain a hunched-over body posture while working. However practical the laptop may be, from an ergonomic point of view it is not desirable to use it for extended periods of time.The Ergo-Top provides the perfect solution for this problem and provides a true ergonomic workstation. By placing your laptop on the Ergo-Top, you can adjust its height so that the monitor level is both comfortable and safe. The Ergo-Top also includes a document holder, which conveniently positions documents just below the laptop screen to minimize undue head and neck motion. By using the Ergo-Top in combination with a separate keyboard and mouse you can easily create an ergonomic workstation!
Using an Ergo-Top improves body posture and comfort level.
- Integral document holder.
- Laptop use without a proper laptop holder should be limited (European guidelines).
- Secure the Ergo-Top, mouse, keyboard and laptop with only one laptop lock.
- Money saver: No external monitor or docking station is needed.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ergo Top Laptop Stand
- Width: 9.6" (24.5 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 14.6" (37.0 cm)
- Height: Minimum:
6.2" (15.7 cm)
8.7" (22.0 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Material: Anti-reflex and recyclable
PMMA, rubber anti-slip feet
, aluminum adjustable slide
- Range of adjustment: 18º to 35º (5 angles)
- Range of adjustment (height at back of unit): 2.5" (6.4 cm)
- Warranty: 3 months. Replacement
only. Details available
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|