| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Ergo-Top from Bakker Elkhuizen is a high quality adjustable laptop stand designed for in-office use. Manufactured from rigid acrylic, the Ergo-Top serves as a highly functional and elegant desktop accessory. Once the laptop is placed into the Ergo-Top the screen elevation can be adjusted to minimize neck bending and optimize viewing comfort. The Ergo-Top also includes an inline document holder that conveniently positions documents just below the laptop screen to minimize undue head and neck motion. By using the Ergo-Top in combination with a separate keyboard and mouse a laptop can be converted to a complete ergonomic workstation. The Ergo-Top is suitable for laptops up to 17" and can be easily secured with a single cable lock.
Compare all the Bakker-Elkhuizen Products Here.
Improves Body Posture and Comfort Level
- When a laptop is used on a standard desk (so that the bottom of the screen is essentially only 1-2" above the tabletop), individuals are forced to look downward at the screen, bending their neck and adopting a stooped posture. Elevating the laptop screen permits them to straighten their back, neck and head when looking at the screen, improving comfort and avoiding potential injuries due to poor posture and 'hunching'. Learn More About Incorrect Monitor Position.
Reduces Risk of Neck Pain
- The integrated inline document holder lets reference materials be placed centrally, directly between the individual and the laptop screen. With the documents centrally positioned as well as elevated and angled for optimum viewing, the need to overextend when organizing documents or twist the neck in order to view them is eliminated. This greatly reduces these awkward repetitive movements of the neck or back.
- Five Angled Settings for Height: To accommodate different monitor viewing heights there are 5 angled settings ranging from 18° to 35°. The height at the rear of the stand can be adjusted from 6.2" (15.7 cm) to 8.7" (22.0 cm).
- Wide Range of Laptop Sizes: The Ergo-Top will accommodate laptops up to 17".
- Inline Document Holder: To make data entry faster and reduce neck strain, the Ergo-Top has an integrated inline document holder that covers the laptop keyboard.
- Can Also Serve as a Tablet or Phone Holder: When not working from paper documents, the built-in inline document holder can serve as a tablet or phone holder, offering ergonomic viewing. The addition of a multi-channel bluetooth keyboard that can support connection to multiple devices can create a truly efficient and ergonomic portable workstation solution.
- Security: The Ergo-Top, laptop, keyboard and mouse can all be secured with single cable lock.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ergo-Top Laptop Stand
Ergo-Top - Application
Ergo-Top - 5 Angles
Ergo-Top - Easily Secured
Ergo-Top - Specifications
- Use the angle adjustment feature to elevate your screen. Optimum viewing height (top of screen at eye level) may not be fully achievable but the closer you can get to this point, the less strain there will be on your neck.
- Whenever possible, place paper reference documents on the built-in inline document holder. Doing this will reduce the need to turn to the side or to look down at your screen. Not only will this be beneficial to your neck and back, it may also improve productivity as it also makes it much easier to compare data on the screen with that on the reference documents.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|