| Usage Tips |
The Ergo-T340 is a versatile office notebook stand which provides an impressive array of features and capabilities as a docking station. It is a stable, durable and secure laptop stand providing an impressive 7" of height adjustment to ensure that once the laptop is docked, the screen can be adjusted to the optimal height. The unit has a swivel base, integrated cable management, laptop cooling sleeves, a fold up inline document holder and is easily secured with a single computer cable lock. An optional unique universal housing accessory (Port Replicator Module - PRM) integrates any port replicator (docking station) or USB hub to pre-connect all peripherals, making it ideal for the power user who requires quick connectivity.
Compare all the Bakker-Elkhuizen Products Here.
Improves Body Posture and Comfort Level
- When a laptop is used on a standard desk (so that the bottom of the screen is essentially only 1-2" above the tabletop), the user is forced to look downward at the screen, bending their neck and adopting a stooped posture. By raising the laptop screen, the Ergo-T340 allows the user to straighten their back, neck and head when looking at the screen, improving comfort and avoiding potential injuries due to poor posture and 'hunching'.
Prevents Overreaching and Twisting to View Reference Documents
- The inline document holder allows reference materials to be located directly in front of the user on the sloped easel. This eliminates the need to overextend when organizing documents or twist the neck in order to view them, avoiding awkward movements of the neck or back.
Swivel Base Provides Convenient Adjustment
- The swivel base allows quick access to turning the laptop (and stand) to the desired position quickly and precisely.
- Six Angled Settings for Height: To accommodate different monitor viewing heights there are 6 angled settings ranging from 20° to 40°. The height at the back of the stand is highest at 10.4" (26.3 cm).
- Complete Universal Workstation Solution: The sturdy design and value-added functionality of the Ergo-T340 makes this laptop stand ideal as a complete workstation solution, including a swivel base and cable management for your laptop.
- Port Replicator Module PRM340: For those who use a docking station with their laptop, the T340 can be augmented with an optional Port Replicator Module to pre-connect your laptop.
- Wide Range of Laptop Sizes: The Ergo-T340 is suitable for laptops or notebooks up to 17 inches wide.
- Fold Up Inline Document Holder: To make data entry faster and reduce neck strain, both Ergo-T340 has a built-in inline document holder that covers your laptop's keyboard.
- Quality Materials: The ErgoT-340 is made of high quality durable materials (ABS Plastic over hard foam inside protection and rubber anti-slip feet) which are resistant to slippage, making your laptop workstation sturdy and secure.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ergo T-340 Laptop Stand
Ergo T340 with Laptop in Place
Ergo T-340 with Document Holder
Ergo T-340 with Document Holder Lowered
Ergo T340 Folded Flat
Ergo T340 Port Replicator
Ergo T-340 with Docking Station Attached to Port Replicator
Laptop Being Attached to Docking Station on Ergo T-340
- User Manual: PDF
- Video of Ergo-T340 and PRM340: YouTube
- Width: 12.8" (32.5 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 12.2" (31.0 cm)
- Height (deployed at lowest setting): 3.3" (8.5 cm)
- Height (deployed at highest setting): 10.4" (26.3 cm)
- Weight: 6.25 lbs (2.84 kg)
- Material: BNET-340: ABS plastic, anti-slip feet, hard foam.
BNEPRM340: ABS, Steel (241 x 208 x 36 mm, 700 grams)
- Range of adjustment: 20º to 40º (6 angles)
- Range of adjustment (height at back of unit): 7" (17.8 cm)
- Maximum thickness of laptop: 1.5" (4 cm)
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|BNET340|| Ergo-T340 Laptop Stand|
|BNEPRM340|| Port Replicator Housing Module (PRM340)|