| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Universal Tablet Floor Stand from Aidata is a stable and sturdy tablet stand that is designed for hands-free tablet viewing, even from a standing position. The telescoping stand is able to position a tablet centred at heights ranging from 33" to 54.5". The bracket (which holds most tablets from 7" to 10.1" - see specifications) can be rotated 360° and is tilt adjustable to meet specific viewing requirements. A quick release on the bracket lets the tablet and bracket be quickly detached from the mount as a complete unit for portability yet reattached in seconds when fixed viewing is desired. This stand is equipped with a weighted (11 lbs) base that ensures stability even with the stand at the maximum elevation, while the stand itself can still be easily moved for use in multiple locations.
Eliminates Sustained Grip Force
- Gripping and holding a tablet can be tiring and it can also result in sustained strain on the hands. Although tablets are generally quite light, the thin profile makes it difficult for hands to hold the device in a relaxed and ergonomic fashion. Using this tablet mount eliminates the risks associated with maintaining a sustained static grip.
Reduces Strain and Fatigue on the Neck
- The Universal Tablet Floor Stand can be used to position a tablet for more neutral viewing from a standing position, eliminating the need to bend the neck for viewing. The tilting head also permits angling the screen to minimize glare and provide a comfortable and natural angle for viewing.
- Height Adjustable: The Universal Tablet Floor Stand is height adjustable with a range that can position the middle of a tablet at heights ranging from 33" to 54.5".
- 360° Tablet Rotation: The tablet clamp can rotate a full 360° for both landscape and portrait viewing.
- Tilting Bracket: The tablet clamp is mounted to a tilting head that lets the tablet be angled for optimal viewing. Tilting can also be used to eliminate eye strain caused by glare from windows or overhead lighting.
- Compatible With Many Tablets and eReaders: The clamp on the Universal Tablet Floor Stand will accommodate most tablets sizes from 7.0" to 10.1" (measured diagonally), including iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Mini* See "Bracket Capacity" below for more details.
- Quick-Release Clamp Offers Tablet Portability: A quick-release on the back of the clamp lets the tablet become portable without having to remove it from the clamp. And it is just as easily reattached to the floor stand when fixed viewing is desired. The conversion between modes takes just seconds.
- Safe and Secure: The Universal Tablet Floor Stand has a weighted base to ensure stability at even the highest setting and the spring-loaded clamp holds devices securely, with grips to ensure the device remains safely in place.
- Portable: The floor stand, even with the weighted base, can still be easily transferred between locations as needed.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Aidata Universal Tablet Floor Stand
Aidata Universal Tablet Floor Stand - Mounting Clip from Back
Aidata Universal Tablet Floor Stand - Range of Movement
Aidata Universal Tablet Floor Stand - At Work
Aidata Universal Tablet Floor Stand - At Home
Aidata Universal Tablet Floor Stand - For Musicians
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|US-2006W|| Aidata Universal Tablet Floor Stand|