| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Aidata Tablet Desk Clamp is an affordable accessory for desk or tabletop mounting of tablets, iPads and eBook readers. It will accommodate most tablets from 7" to 10.1" (see specifications) and will clamp to any solid desk up to 2.4" (6 cm) thick. The tablet mount (centre of tablet) can be adjusted between 13.5" and 15.5" above the mounting surface, a height range ideal for viewing tablet screens or for participating in video calls. The horizontal extension offers 15" (38.1 cm) of reach from the mounting point and pivots a full 360° to position the tablet as needed, including for viewing by multiple individuals, or to simply swing the mount out of the way when not needed. The bracket head is also able to pan a full 360° and tilt through a useable range of approximately 110°. The tablet bracket can rotate through a full 360° range and supports viewing in either landscape or portrait orientations. When portable use is desired the bracket and tablet can be detached from the mount in a moment. Remounting the bracket is just as quick.
Eliminates Sustained Grip Force
- Gripping and holding a tablet can be tiring and it can also result in sustained strain on the hands. Although tablets are generally quite light, the thin profile makes it difficult for hands to hold the device in a relaxed and ergonomic fashion. Using this tablet mount eliminates the risks associated with maintaining a sustained static grip.
Reduces Strain and Fatigue on the Neck
- The Tablet Desk Clamp can be used to position a tablet at a neutral viewing height, eliminating the need to bend the neck for viewing. The articulating joints also permit angling the screen to minimize glare and provide a comfortable and natural angle for viewing.
- Extended Lateral Reach: The tablet bracket is positioned 14" from the mounting point and can be swung through an entire 360° arc, letting the mounting point be well-distanced from the actual tablet location.
- Vertical Adjustment for Best Viewing: The centre of the tablet can be positioned anywhere between 13.5" and 15.5" above the mounting surface, an ideal range for easy viewing.
- 360° Tablet Rotation: The tablet clamp can rotate a full 360° for both landscape and portrait viewing.
- Full 360° Pan: The tablet mount can pan a full 360° for viewing at any angle or to accommodate viewing my multiple individuals.
- Compatible With Many Tablets and eReaders: The clamp on the Universal Tablet Wall Mount with Arm will accommodate most tablets sizes from 7.0" to 10.1" (measured diagonally), including iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Mini
* See "Bracket Capacity" below for more details.
- Tilting Bracket: The tablet clamp is mounted to a tilting head that enables the tablet to be positioned for optimal viewing. It can also serve to eliminate eye strain caused by glare.
- Quick-Release Clamp: A quick-release on the back of the clamp lets the tablet become portable without having to remove it from the clamp. And it is just as easily reattached to the wall mount when fixed viewing is desired. The conversion between modes takes just seconds.
- Safe and Secure: The spring-loaded clamp holds devices securely, with grips to ensure the device remains safely in place.
- Can Be Mounted on Most Desks or Tabletops: The simple edge-clamp mount accommodates surfaces up to 2.6" in thickness.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Aidata Tablet Desk Clamp
Aidata Tablet Desk Clamp - Rear View
Aidata Tablet Desk Clamp - Dimensions and Range of Movement
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|US-1008C|| Tablet Desk Clamp|