| Additional Resources Accessories |
The PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk from Aidata is a wheeled sit-stand desk made of high impact ABS plastic and designed for both home and office use. This model will house one CPU tower, one VESA compatible monitor, one keyboard and mouse, and has one elevated worksurface for documents, making this mobile desk a complete height-adjustable sit-stand workstation for users 5' 8" and under.
The pneumatic gas cylinder lift makes vertical adjustment simple and virtually effortless. The additional worksurface between the keyboard and monitor gives extra space for documents or other work items, while the keyboard tray includes both a swingout mouse pad and a cup holder. The caster wheel set is lockable, so that the desk remains safe and sturdy when they are locked. The larger casters ensures that the PopDesk moves well not only on hard surfaces but even low pile carpet. Simple assembly required.
Reduces the Risks Associated with Extended Sitting
- Studies have shown that sitting (and even standing) for prolonged periods of time is a risk factor for health. For those who work at stationary workstations, a desk that gives the user the option to sit and
stand throughout the day will help break up those prolonged periods of unhealthy stationary work. The PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk allows the user to adjust the height of the workstation to accommodate both sitting and standing positions whenever desired.
Reduces the Risk of Neck Injury
- One of several key risk factors for injury in an office setting is an improperly positioned monitor. The elevated VESA mount will raise a monitor to reduce the risks associated with bending the neck when viewing a monitor at too low a level. The mount height can be adjusted to meet personal requirements. Learn More About Correct Monitor Position.
- Desk Mobility: The PopDesk has four lockable caster wheels, making it easy to move around the office or from room to room. The large caster wheels also ensures easy movement on hard surfaces and even low pile carpet.
- Effortless Height Adjustment: The gas cylinder lift mechanism makes moving the upper platforms easy and effortless. Once at the desired height, the platform can be locked into place to prevent accidental movement.
- Swing Out Mousepad and Cup Holder: To conserve space, the keyboard tray has a built-in swing out mousepad. On the other side is a swing out cup holder to hold beverages. If need be, these swing out surfaces can be placed on either side for the greatest convenience.
- Cable Management: Notches built into the cart as well as a plastic wrap for the cables themselves provide excellent cable management for monitor, keyboard and mouse, so that there are no unsightly wires sticking out in every direction.
- CPU Holder and Printer Shelf: The lower platform on this desk has two large shelves for placing both a CPU tower and a smaller printer.
- Pole Mount Monitor Adjustment: The user can adjust the height of the monitor along the 20" pole at 1" increments for maximum adjustability. The simple mechanism to do this makes adjustment easy and fast.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk
PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk - Side View
PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk - Gas Cylinder Lift
PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk - In Use
PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk - Cable Management
- Upper Worksurface Dimensions: 23.5" x 15"
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 27.5" x 9"
- Upper Worksurface Height Range: 31.7" to 41.3"
- Keyboard Tray Height Range: 28.9" to 38.6"
- Pole Height: 20"
- Cup Hole Size: 3.75" Diameter
- Mousepad Size: 7" Diameter
- Height Adjustment Mechanism: Gas Cylinder
- Base Depth: 25.2"
- Material: ABS Plastic, Metal
- Caster Wheels: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 90 Days, Manufacturer Direct
- Package Contents: PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk, Assembly Instructions, Assembly Hardware (not including screwdriver)
- When using your PopDesk be sure to adjust the keyboard height as close to neutral as possible. This is when you are sitting or standing with your elbows at 90° and the forearm, wrist, and hand are in a straight alignment.
- Adjust the monitor height so that your eyes are roughly level with the top of the monitor. This will greatly reduce the strain on the neck that can occur when viewing a monitor that is positioned too low.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|LDC003P|| Aidata PopDesk Mobile Computer Desk, Black, VESA compliant mount, Worksurface, Keyboard Tray with Mouse Swivel side tray and Cup Holder, 2 base platforms (for CPU/UPS/Printer), 20" Pole Mount|