| Additional Resources Accessories |
With a spacious 13.125" x 13.5" surface, the MR301 Monitor Riser from Aidata safely and securely supports most flat-panel monitors up to 24". Multi-section legs combine to create four different heights (1", 2", 3" & 4"), making this an exceptionally versatile monitor support. When used to raise the monitor more than 1", a full 9.75" width of storage space becomes available below the monitor. Non-skid rubber feet keep the riser securely planted, and convenient rear guides neatly direct cables down and away from the monitor.
Reduces Strain on the Neck and Upper Back
- The MR301 Monitor Riser is able to elevate monitors 1", 2", 3" or 4" above the desk height. When the monitors are appropriately elevated for ergonomic viewing, individuals are able to maintain good upper body posture. This reduces the risk of strain in the muscles at the back of the neck and in the upper back which occurs when users bend their neck to view a monitor which is positioned too low. Learn More About Correct Monitor Position.
- Multiple Elevation Options: The modular legs of the MR301 Monitor Riser can be combined to provide elevations of 1", 2", 3" and 4" above the desk surface. Individuals can quickly customize the settings to meet their needs and even modify them at a later date should their requirements change.
- Spacious: The MR301 Monitor Riser features a large 13.125" x 13.5" surface that is large enough to accommodate most stands for monitors up 24" diagonal.
- Creates Free Space: The 2", 3" and 4" elevations offer 1", 2" and 3" respective heights of 9.75" wide storage space beneath the monitor riser.
- Convenient Cable Guides: Dual cable guides at the rear ensure a tidy workplace.
- Stable and Secure: The interlocking legs and rubber feet on the MR301 Monitor Riser ensure that monitors are located on a stable and secure platform.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
MR301 Monitor Riser
MR301 Monitor Riser In Use
MR301 Monitor Riser - Cable Guides at Rear
MR301 Monitor Riser - Top View
- Be careful not to elevate your monitor/tablet too high. For most the best viewing height will have the top of the monitor positioned approximately at eye level when you are sitting upright and looking straight ahead. Elevating a monitor too high will require tilting your head back to view the upper portion which can result in tensed neck muscles and the potential for tension headaches or RSI injury to the neck.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|MR301|| MR301 Monitor Riser|