| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Mouse Pad with Gel Wrist Rest from Aidata is comprised of a 9" wide by 6.75" deep oval mousing surface with an attached 1" high soft gel support on which to rest the heel of the hand. The soft gel of the pad cushions the hand while mousing, with the polyester fabric surface letting the hand and mouse slide freely. The 1" thick raised zone elevates the heel of the hand, creating a neutral alignment of the wrist and forearm. This reduces the risk of potential problem-causing wrist extension or pressure on the heel of the hand or wrist. The overall depth of 10.5" means that this pad can be easily used on desks while also fitting most keyboard trays.
Note: We are unable to offer our 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product.
Cushions Sensitive Tissues
- The gel-filled area at the front of the mouse pad raises the hand above the hard surface of the desk top.
Eliminates Wrist Extension While Mousing
- The thick gel cushion elevates the heel of the hand allowing the wrist to be maintained in a more neutral alignment. This reduces the risks that are associated with wrist extension when using the keyboard or mouse.using the keyboard or mouse.Learn More About Wrist Extension.
- Gel-Filled Area: Cushioned area at the front of the mouse pad lifts the palm or heel of the hand from the hard surface of the desk top.
- Contoured Design: No sharp angles or edges to catch the underside of the mouse.
- Smooth Fabric Cover: Provides a low-friction surface for accurate mouse tracking.
- Non-Skid Backing: Keeps the mouse pad in place on the desk top.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Mouse Pad with Gel Wrist Rest
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|GL006B|| Mouse Pad with Gel Wrist Rest, Charcoal Grey|