| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Machine Cart (Monitor Riser) with Storage Shelves is a multipurpose modular and reconfigurable office accessory that easily integrates into any office space. This product is designed as a 3-shelf rolling cart that can easily serve as a printer stand while offering 2 additional storage shelves and a drawer. However, the modular design lets it be quickly converted to both a 2-shelf cart and a convenient Monitor Riser or Laptop Stand for desktop use. In addition the segmented modular legs can be configured to change shelf heights, clearance between shelves, or for height adjustment when one of the shelves is used as a monitor riser or laptop stand. The Machine Cart with Storage Shelves is designed to support up to 75 lbs. of combined weight. The rear of each shelf incorporates a simple cable management guide to aid in keeping a neat workspace. The shelves also features a front slot able to hold a tablet or phone in angled vertical position if being used as a monitor stand or desktop storage and has trays at both sides to hold a smart phone or other smaller office accessories. One shelf also has a storage drawer with removable dividers to provide additional enclosed storage. Each shelf has overall dimensions of 21.6" by 13.8" which includes a 14" W x 13" D flat surface which then tapers slightly down to provide access to the shallow storage areas on each side.
Note:If deploying one of the shelves to the desk as a monitor riser or laptop stand be sure to install the included rubberized base segments. These provide stability on the desk and should always be installed. Caps for the top corners provide a clean finish whether assembled as just a cart or if split into two sections - there are 8 caps included. The cap must be removed from the top of each column before the units can be stacked.
Locate Workspace Materials Closer
- The easily positioned cart allows workstation devices and materials to be positioned under the desk for any desk that has no or little storage space (drawers, etc.)
Reduces Strain on the Neck and Upper Back
- Using one of the shelves as a Monitor Riser assists users in maintaining good upper body posture, reducing the risk of strain in the muscles at the back of the neck and in the upper back. Positioning a tablet or phone in a vertical position in the front slot allows users to experience the same ergonomic benefits when viewing or working on these devices.
- Height Adjustable Configurations: The multi-piece modular legs let users adjust the shelf or monitor stand heights with ease. Two lengths of leg supports are included (4 cm and 8 cm) and are easily combined to create varying heights. With all legs employed the maximum surface height is 25".
- Spacious and Sturdy: The flat surface area on the top of each shelf is 14" W x 13" D. This is sufficient to support most monitors, laptops, printers and other office equipment. The cart is able to support up to 75 lbs total weight. The sides of each shelf also feature small recessed storage spots for miscellaneous office materials.
- Cable Management: A slot at the back of each shelf keeps cables out of the way and tangle-free.
- Mobile: Sturdy casters permit the cart to be moved with ease. The front casters include a lock to keep the cart in place when desired.
- Accessory Drawer with Removable Dividers: One of the shelves includes an Accessory Drawer with two removable dividers. The interior measurements are 10.5" D by 14.5" W. This provides space to store printer paper or other materials and accessories (See Usage Tips).
- Front Slot for Mobile Devices: Each shelf has a convenient slot for placing tablets and smart phones should the shelf be used on the desk. The slot positions these devices at a vertical angle for most erogonomic use.
- Lightweight, Yet Stable: The Machine Cart / Storage Shelves / Monitor Stand is formed from high-impact plastics, resulting in an exceptionally light weight. However, despite the light weight this well-designed solution is highly stable, moves with ease and can support up to 75 lbs.
- Compact: Fully assembled the dimensions of the cart are 21.7" W x 13.8 D x 25" H.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Machine Cart / Storage Shelves / Monitor Stand
Multiple Configurations & Uses Are Possible
Monitor Stand Separated from Printer Stand
Two Shelves Being Used as Printer Stand
Machine Cart / Storage Shelves / Monitor Stand In Use
Variable: Modular Legs permit multiple height configurations, including space between shelves.
Maximum Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Dimensions of Shelves:
Overall: 21.7" (55.0 cm) Wide x 13.8" (35.0 cm) Deep
Flat Surface: 14" (35.6 cm) Wide x 13" (33 cm) Deep
- Drawer Dimensions: 10.4" (26.5 cm) x 14.6" (37 cm); drawer includes two dividers to create 2.5" (6 cm) channels on each side
- Drawer Extension: 7.9" (20 cm)
- Warranty: 90 Days (Manufacturer Direct)
- Package Contents: Professional Monitor Riser, One-Page Instruction Sheet
- Assembly Time: 5 Minutes - No Tools Required
- Select the correct height: Configure the Riser to ensure that the top of the viewable area of your monitor is at roughly the same height as your eyes. Ideally, you should just need to cast your eyes down slightly to view the centre of your monitor. (This practice helps to reduce tension in the muscles at the back of your head and neck.)
- Ensure stability: Always attach the non-skid leg segments when configuring this product for desktop use.
- Create a finished look: Remove the corner covers from the leg columns before configuring the legs, and insert the covers into the corners of the unit. An extra set of covers is included for use when one shelf is removed for desktop use.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|PC-1002G|| Machine Cart / Storage Shelves / Monitor Stand|