| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest from Aidata is designed to cushion sensitive pressure points on the underside of the wrists. Measuring 19" wide by 3" deep and 0.9" thick, the wrist rest is compatible with rectangular (non-splaying) keyboards. The interior is filled with soft gel that disperses pressure while the exterior is covered with smooth Lycra fabric that is less prone to sweating and permits the palms and wrists to move smoothly. A non-skid backing keeps the wrist rest in place on the desk or keyboard tray.
Note: We are unable to offer our 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product.
Reduces Risk of Injury to the Wrist
- Placed in front of a high profile keyboard, the Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest prevents wrist extension and reduces the risk of related injuries. Learn More About Wrist Extension
Cushions Sensitive Pressure Points
- The Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest prevents the underside of the forearms from resting on the hard surface of the desk top and can reduce the risk of a sharp pressure point at the edge of a desk.
- Soft Gel Interior: Interior is filled with soft yet resilient gel to provide cushioned support for the palm or heel of the hand.
- Non-Skid Rubber Backing: Keeps the wrist rest in place on the work surface.
- Lycra Cover: Provides a smooth, friction-free surface.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest
- Dimensions: Width: 19" (48 cm)
Depth (front to back): 3" (7.6 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 3" (7.6 cm)
- Thickness: 0.9" (2.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (540 grams)
- Colour: Dark grey
- Materials: Gel, Lycra fabric
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Package Contents: Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest
- When using this product try to position it as close to the keyboard as possible. Although it is call a "wrist rest" the purpose of this product is actually to serve as a "wrist SUPPORT". This is best accomplished when it is positioned where the heel of the hand is able to rest when breaks are taking from keying. This position "supports" the wrists by preventing them from dropping down to the desk height and creating "wrist extension" than can lead to complex repetitive strain injuries. As well, by avoiding pressure against the tender underside of the wrist the potential for pressure against the carpal tunnel is also reduced.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|GL019|| Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest|