| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Floor Cable Protector from Aidata is designed to eliminate tripping hazards from unprotected cords and cables as well as to protect wires from damage caused by walking or wheeled traffic. The 2.6" wide protector only rises 0.5" in the middle and features bevelled sides that gently slope to the floor, accommodating passage of wheeled equipment and creating a visual indicator of a variance in floor level. Cords are easily slipped into the center slot on the underside and kept in place by the weight of the protector itself. Each 6' long protector can be used by itself, combined with additional units for longer exposed areas, or can easily be cut to necessary lengths with a knife or heavy scissors.
Prevents Tripping Accidents
- Cords and cables can be a serious tripping hazard in any workplace. Housing them in a Floor Cable Protector not only saves wear and tear on the cables it also ensures that people are able to move freely without concern.
- Durable Protection: The Floor Cable Protector is formed from durable flexible PVC and can easily handle regular floor traffic.
- Low Bevelled Profile: The low 0.5" profile features bevelled sides to minimize the risk of the cable protector being a tripping hazard. The low profile also accommodates movement of wheeled devices.
- Lay Flat Design: Once cables or cords are placed in the protector the flat underside keeps it in place on the floor, yet permits easy movement as required.
- Customizable Length: Each Floor Cable Protector is 6 feet in length. If shorter runs are required it can be cut with heavy scissors or a knife. They can also be combined end-to-end for longer runs.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Floor Cable Protector
- Width: 2.6" (6.5 cm)
- Height: 0.5" (1.2 cm)
- Length: 72" (183 cm)
- Materials: PVC
- Warranty: 90 Days, Manufacturer Direct
- Package Contents: Floor Cable Protector
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|CM09|| Aidata Floor Cable Protector, PVC, 6'|