| Additional Resources |
The Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer from Aidata
is a convenient desktop display and quick reference system capable of displaying up to 20 pages of information. The reference organizer includes 10 double-sided 8.5" x 11" document display panels and 10 index tabs mount. The display panels are double sided anti-glare transparent sheaths with a semi-rigid edge to protect reference materials from spills, dust and oils/grime which will otherwise often accumulate on frequently handled papers. The extra weight and rigidity afforded by the panels makes it easier to flip through the materials and find the desired information efficiently. To facilitate easy reading and leave desk space clear documents are raised 6" above the desk surface and angled at 16.5° from vertical, a shallower angle than some other Flip & Find models due to the greater elevation of the documents.
The Executive Information Reference Organizer features a large anti-slip grooved base that features two levels of storage for writing utensils or a convenient place to lean a smartphone. Cable guides are built into the rear of the base to ensure that charging cables remain accessible.
Eliminates Unnecessary Mouse Clicking and Keyboard Entry
- Repeatedly accessing stored data on a computer can result in unnecessary repetitive clicking and keyboard entry. Gathering data which is repeatedly referenced and storing it in a single place where it can be quickly accessed without the need to click through folder levels can reduce the risk of RSI and at the same time reduce the time required to access the data. The Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer is designed to accomplish this practical task with the flick of a finger.
Offers Load Balancing
- Accessing data via a Reference Organizer serves to break up the repetitive tasks of constant computer work - providing a limited degree of load balancing as the user moves out of a static data entry position and engages their arm to move the display panels.
Reduces Strain on the Muscles of the Upper Back and Neck
- The Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer angles documents for better readability. The 16.5° viewing angle is well suited to viewing documents which are positioned above the desk surface. Doing this can greatly reduce the degree to which the neck must be bent for optimum viewing of documents. This decreases the potential for strain at the back of the neck and in the upper back as the head can now be held in a much more neutral position thereby reducing the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and headaches.
Helps to Reduce Eye Strain
- Viewing documents at an angle approximately perpendicular to the line of sight eliminates the perspective distortion created when documents are laid flat upon the surface. This means that the eyes are not required to be constantly changing focus while moving up or down the page which can significantly decrease the risk of fatigue to the muscles of the eyes. The fixed 16.5° angle at which the Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer is positioned makes it very suitable for addressing these concerns. The angle is lower than some other models because the documents are elevated a full 6" above the desk surface, thus requiring less of an angle to optimize viewing.
- Viewing materials with perspective distortion requires the brain to process more data in order to compensate and interpret the data correctly. This is especially valid when viewing written documents laid flat on a work surface. Since more concentration and effort is required to accurately comprehend the content both the speed at which content can be read as well as the level of comprehension are improved when material is oriented closer to the plane perpendicular to the line of sight.
- Anti-Glare Viewing Panels: The anti-glare finish on the viewing panels ensures that users can view data without the distraction and eyestrain created by glare.
- Supports Viewing of up to 20 Documents: The Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer includes 10 document holders, each able to accommodate back-to-back or two-sided documents for up to 20 pages of viewable data.
- Easy Content Changeover: For the ultimate in convenience Flip & Find viewing panels are easily removed for document changeover or rearrangement. Packs of replacement panels can be purchased as needed.
- Raises Documents Above Desk Surface: The Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer raises documents 6" above the desk surface, providing a clear viewing area
- Optimized Viewing Angle: Documents are angled at 16.5° from the vertical, positioning the pages for optimum viewing.
- Two-Level Storage Base: Two levels of storage provide room for writing utensils and other office equipment and can also provide a leaning stand for a smartphone.
- Charging Cable Guides: Convenient guides are built into the rear of the base to ensure that charging cables remain accessible - no more crawling behind a desk to find lost cables.
- Indexed Viewing: Index tabs are included to aid in indentifying documents for improved speed of access.
- Computerless Data Access: The Flip Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer provides rapid data reference without the need to interrupt active computer processes.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer
Executive Information Reference Organizer - In Use
- Flip & Find Quick Reference Systems are ideal for situations where specific pieces of data are accessed on a regular basis. Equipping a workstation with this type of reference can greatly reduce the frequency with which a user is required to break out of the work they are currently occupied with in order to access information which is not easily kept in memory. Not only can it improve the speed with which they are able to respond to inquiries, it can also improve overall performance since the user, having never changed computer screens, can immediately return to the task they had been occupied with.
- Use the Flip & Find to store lists of commonly accessed data such as phone numbers, addresses, and pricelists which need to be referenced on a regular basis. It can also serve well in settings where safety protocols or policies may need to be readily available to multiple users. A quick flip to the appropriate page lets users quickly access the necessary data without having to reference their computer and thereby interrupt the work that they may have been completing.
- While it is commonly believed that users can access data faster on a computer this is generally not the case with commonly recalled information. Once data of this sort is properly summarized and listed for presentation via a product such as the Flip & Find devices, a competent user can access the required data within seconds. It also permits others to access the data themselves, without interrupting others.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FDS007L|| Flip & Find Executive Information Reference Organizer|
|FDS001-10L|| Aidata Flip and Find Reference Organizer/ Display Document Holder 10-Pack Display Panel Refill Accessory, 8.5" x 11", Charcoal 22.50|