| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Robust design and firm, solid construction make the Ergo Plus Foot Rest both durable and practical. The platform tilts ± 20° and freely adjusts to the angle of the feet due to the non-locking adjustment mechanism. In addition, the rubber-padded underside of the foot rest helps keep the feet firmly in place with little risk of slippage, while the raised horizontal-lined texture of the platform surface helps the feet stay secure on the platform while adjusting the angle of the feet.
Reduces Strain on Lower Thighs
- Blood circulation around the lower thighs can be impeded when a person is sitting on a seatpan without sufficient support for the lower legs and feet. The weight of the lower legs and feet will create a pinch point towards the front of the seatpan, and this will reduce blood flow in the lower thighs, causing overall pain and fatigue in the lower thighs and legs. This often happens because the chair is too high. Foot rests like the Ergo Plus Foot Rest help reduce this strain by supporting the feet on a raised platform, thereby allowing blood to circulate better throughout the legs and feet.
Reduces Strain on the Foot and Ankle
- Many office workers sit with one foot forward of the other, putting the foot into a position called plantar flexion. Plantar flexion shortens the muscles of the backs of the legs. Over time, sustained plantar flexion can cause the calf muscles to become tight and stiff which, in turn, can lead to a range of uncomfortable symptoms in the foot. The non-locking platform on the Ergo Plus Foot Rest permits users to flex the ankle joint easily back and forth. This healthy movement at the joint can reduce strain caused by sustained plantar flexion, or sustained dorsiflexion. The frequent small movements also promote better circulation, helping to reduce the risk of blood clots and varicose veins.
Improves Upper Body Posture
- The Ergo Plus Foot Rest provides users with a stable and supportive surface that encourages them to correctly utilize the back of their chair rather than "perching" on the front edge of their seat. This improved posture can reduce the risk of upper back, shoulder and neck pain. The movement range of the Ergo Plus Foot Rest ensures that even those of shorter stature can reap these benefits.
- Non-Locking, Tilting Platform: Encourages movement at the ankles and promotes circulation throughout the work day.
- Large Platform: The large 17.75" x 13.75" surface on the Ergo Plus Foot Rest provides sufficient surface for larger feet.
- Textured, Comfort Surface: Raised non-slip horizontal lines on the Ergo Plus Foot Rest aid in maintaining foot position and can provide a massaging effect for feet.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ergo Plus Foot Rest
Ergo Plus Foot Rest - In Use
- Width: 18.0" (45.7 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 14.0" (35.6 cm)
- Height: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Height at Maximum Setting: Front: 0.75" (1.9 cm)
Back: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Width of Platform: 17.75" (45.1 cm)
- Depth (front to back) of Platform: 13.75" (34.9 cm)
- Platform Angle Adjustability: ± 20°
- Material: High impact polystyrene
with rubber padded feet
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FR003|| Aidata Ergo Plus Foot Rest|