| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Telephones are often placed at the rear of a desk because of the need to have papers and other items in close proximity. However, the result is that users are required to reach to the back of the desk each time they make or answer a call. For many this results in repetitive overreaching. The Ergo Flex Phone Arm from Aidata is designed to reduce or eliminate this overreaching by permitting the phone to be brought forward (or up) into a position that brings it within the comfort zone. When extended forward to the maximum reach of 24" the phone sits about 6" above the desk surface, leaving the desk space free for papers or other equipment. The phone can also be raised up to 16" above the mounting clamp but does move away from the user as it rises. The elevated positions can be of value where sit-stand retrofits are in use by enabling users to raise the phone to be within reach while standing or leaning. The 8" x 9.5" platform is equipped with an adjustable (5" - 9" width) spring clip that will fit most phones and tilts up to 60° for easier access and viewing. The arm is also able to rotate a full 360° from the mounting point and includes built-in phone cord management.
Encourages Proper Posture
- Repetitive reaching for the phone, either while seated or while standing, introduces awkward and unnatural postural positioning. By elevating the phone for easier access when standing or leaning, or bringing it forward when seated the Ergo Flex Phone Arm encourages users to maintain proper posture when using the phone.
- Adjustable Positioning: The Ergo Flex Phone Arm easily adjusts between positions. For seated applications it can bring the phone forward up to 24" from the mounting clamp, while still remaining 6" clear of the surface. For leaning or standing it can easily elevate the phone to be within reach, eliminated or reducing the need to bend and stretch to the back of the desk.
- Integrated Cord Management: The Ergo Flex Phone Arm has an integrated cable management to keep wires neatly out of the way, even when fully extended across the desk.
- Adjustable Phone Clip: Phones are held in place by an adjustable spring-loaded phone clip that accommodates phones from 5" - 9" in width.
- Tilting Phone Plate: Phones can be tilted up to 60° towards the user, optimizing access and viewing.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ergo Flex Phone Arm - Extended
Ergo Flex Phone Arm - Elevated
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|TA002B|| Black model|