| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Ergo Comfort Footrest from Aidata is a sturdy footrest with a 2" minimum elevation and two "fixed angle" options. The rigid high-impact plastic platform is lightly ridged to help prevent the feet from slipping on the surface, and measures approximately 17.7" wide by 12.8" deep. In basic configuration the foot platform is angled at 9° and with the leg extensions installed a 17° angle can be achieved. The height at the back of the foot rest varies with the angle selected, 3.5" high for the basic configuration and 5.5" high in the 17° mode. The front edge of the platform is 2" above the floor at both settings. Non-slip rubber pads keep the foot rest securely in place on both carpeted and hard floors and convenient storage clips keep the leg extensions stored when the footrest is in the basic 9° configuration.
Reduces Risk of Plantar flexion
- A common problem with chairs whose seats are positioned too high is that the feet do not touch the floor or, if they do touch, force the feet into plantar flexion (i.e. toes extended down and away from the shin). A foot rest like the Ergo Comfort Footrest can reduce the potential for plantar flexion posture by angling the surface on which the feet rest in the direction of the legs (optimally at slightly more than 90°).
Improves Upper Body Posture
- The Ergo Comfort Footrest is good solution for individuals who require nominal elevation for their feet. The lowest part of the footrest sits 2" above the floor and angles upwards to either 3.5" or 5" depending on the angle the footrest is configured for. The improved posture this affords can reduce the risk of upper back, shoulder and neck pain.
- Large Platform: The large 17.7" x 12.8" surface on the Ergo Comfort Footrest provides sufficient surface for larger feet.
- 2 Fixed Angle Settings: The Ergo Comfort Footrest can be configured at the based 9° angle or the extension legs can be inserted to achieve the greater 17° angle.
- Sturdy Foot Platform: At either angle the foot platform of the Ergo Comfort Footrest provides firm support for the heaviest of feet.
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet: The Ergo Comfort Footrest is equipped with non-slip rubber feet that keep the footrest well secured in place.
- Traction Lines: Raised traction lines on the Ergo Comfort Footrest aid in maintaining foot position.
- Storage Clips for Angle Extenders: Convenient storage clips in the underside of the foot platform provide storage for the leg extenders when the Ergo Comfort Footrest is configured for the lower 9° setting.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ergo Comfort Footrest
Ergo Comfort Footrest - 2 Angles
Ergo Comfort Footrest at Work
- Configure the Ergo Comfort Footrest for the angle that achieves the most neutral alignment of the ankles. You want the ankle-to-shin alignment to be close to or just past a 90° angle. The angle necessary will depend on where you place the footrest in relation to your chair.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FR-1030|| Ergo Comfort Footrest, adjustable angles (9° or 17°)|