Page last updated: Fri, 17-May-2019 15:21:35
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Corner Monitor Standby Aidata
| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Corner Monitor Stand from Aidata is designed to optimize the usage of new compact workspaces or where surface space is at a premium. The triangular design permits use of space that is generally inaccessible to the common "rectangular" risers. The triangle shape fits snugly into corners and lets monitors or devices be placed as far back as possible, freeing up desk space for other uses. The Corner Monitor Stand is equipped with modular legs that can be configured to provide elevations of 1.5", 3", 4.5", and 6.25".
The rear of the Corner Monitor Stand has convenient cable management clips while the front features a slot designed to hold a tablet or phone in an angled upright ergonomic viewing position. Four small storage compartments can accommodate various small stationery items. The space between the front supports is 18.5" wide, sufficient to accommodate the storage of most standard keyboards.
Note: The smallest leg segments are equipped with a rubber base. To provide stability on the desk, these segments must always be installed.
Reduces Strain on the Neck and Upper Back
- By allowing users to raise the monitor to the correct height for most comfortable viewing, the Corner Monitor Mount helps them maintain good upper body posture, reducing the risk of strain in the muscles at the back of the neck and in the upper back. Positioning the tablet in a vertical position in the front slot allows users to experience the same ergonomic benefits when working with a touch screen.
Brings Mobile Devices into the Comfort Zone
- Enables users to access mobile devices more efficiently and more comfortably.
Learn More About the Comfort Zone
- Height Adjustable Configurations: The Corner Monitor Stand can be configured to provide one of 4 heights - ranging from 1.5" to 6.25" off the surface.
- Space Conscious: The Corner Monitor Stand is designed to optimize space utilization by fitting directly into a corner. This is especially of value in smaller workstations or those with limited depth.
- Multi-Purpose Design: The Corner Monitor Mount will serve equally well as a laptop riser.
- Keyboard Storage Zone: The space between the front legs is just over 18.5", wide enough for virtually any keyboard to be slid out of the way when not needed.
- Convenient Storage Slots: Four slots are provided to accommodate storage of small stationery items.
- Cable Management: A slot at the back of the Corner Monitor Stand keeps cables out of the way and tangle-free.
- Front Groove for Mobile Devices: Allows users to bring tablets and smart phones into the Comfort Zone and to position these devices at an ergonomic angle for most comfortable use.
- Lightweight, Yet Stable: With each leg having a circumference of approximately 8" and a soft rubber non-slip base, the Corner Monitor Stand easily distributes the weight of devices placed on it and will not change position without specific effort.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Corner Monitor Stand
Corner Monitor Stand - Supports up to 24" Monitors
Corner Monitor Stand - Works as Laptop Riser
Corner Monitor Stand - At Work
- Dimensions of Triangle Platform: 22" (55.8 cm) Wide (at Front) x 10.25" (26.0 cm) Deep (at Middle)
- Elevation Range: 1.5", 3", 4.5", or 6.25" (3.8, 7.6, 11.4, or 15.9 cm) elevations.
- Warranty: 90 Days (Manufacturer Direct)
- Package Contents: Corner Monitor Stand, Product Guide
- Select the Correct Height: Configure the Stand to ensure that the top of the viewable area of your monitor is at roughly the same height as your eyes. Ideally, you should just need to cast your eyes down slightly to view the centre of your monitor. (This practice helps to reduce tension in the muscles at the back of your head and neck.)
- Ensure Stability: Always attach the non-skid leg segments when configuring your Corner Monitor Stand.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|CS-1010|| Corner Monitor Riser, 1.5", 3", 4.5", or 6.25" elevations.|