| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Car Headrest Tablet Mount from Aidata is ideal for mounting a tablet to a car headrest for back seat viewing. The universal clamp fits most car headrests that have pole spacing from 55 to 185 mm. The spring-loaded tablet bracket can securely hold most tablets from 7.9" to 13" (see specifications) and can be easily rotated 360° to switch between landscape and portrait orientations, making watching a movie or playing a game equally practical. The tablet bracket is tilt adjustable to optimize viewing and reduce glare when necessary and also features a quick release that lets the bracket and tablet be detached as a unit for portability, ideal if going to appointments, shopping, etc. The headrest clamp can remain in place or be easily transferred to another vehicle if needed.
Note: The Car Headrest Tablet Mount is not compatible with one-piece high-back seats that have incorporated headrests.
Eliminates Sustained Grip Force
- Gripping and holding a tablet can be tiring and it can also result in sustained strain on the hands. Although tablets are generally quite light, the thin profile makes it difficult for hands to hold the device in a relaxed and ergonomic fashion. Using this tablet mount eliminates the risks associated with maintaining a sustained static grip.
- Mounting a tablet to the car headrest leaves children able to use their hands freely for other activities, even while being engaged with the tablet. Eating a snack or taking a drink can be done without any risk of the tablet falling or becoming inaccessible.
Reduces Strain and Fatigue on the Hands and Neck
- Strain on the neck and hands is reduced because the hands no longer have to grip the tablet and because the tablet angle can be positioned for optimal viewing comfort.
- Compatible With Many Tablets and eReaders: The clamp on the Car Headrest Tablet Mount will accommodate most tablet sizes from 7.9" to 13.0" (measured diagonally), including iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Mini* See "Bracket Capacity" below for more details.
- 360° Tablet Rotation: The tablet clamp can rotate a full 360° for both landscape and portrait viewing, making engaging it different types of activities easy.
- Tilting Bracket: The tablet clamp is mounted to a tilting head that enables the tablet to be positioned for optimal viewing. It can also serve to eliminate eye strain caused by glare.
- Quick-Release Clamp: A quick-release on the back of the clamp lets the tablet become portable without having to remove it from the clamp. And it is just as easily reattached to the stand when fixed viewing is desired.
- Safe and Secure: The spring-loaded clamp holds devices securely, with grips to ensure the device remains safely in place.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Car Headrest Tablet Mount - Tablet in Portrait Mode
Car Headrest Tablet Mount - Tablet in Landscape Mode
Car Headrest Tablet Mount - Tilt Range
Car Headrest Tablet Mount - Viewing from Back Seat
Car Headrest Tablet Mount - In Use
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|US-5122C|| Car Headrest Tablet Mount - Headrest mount for cars, tablet sizes 7.9" to 13", Black|