| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Book Stand / Copy Holder from Aidata is an economical product which is a book stand, copy holder and photo frame all in one. The non-skid stand has 3 viewing angle adjustments, and the sturdy plastic construction holds up to a 1.5" thick book. Two adjustable page holders keep the book open to the desired pages. The extendable document clip accommodates 8.5" x 11" papers, and the built-in picture frame holds a 4" x 6" picture.
Reduces Strain on the Muscles of the Upper Back and Neck
- The Book Stand/Copy Holder enables the user to angle a book or document towards themselves. Doing this can greatly reduce the degree to which the neck must be bent for optimum viewing of documents. This decreases the potential for strain at the back of the neck and in the upper back as the head can now be held in a much more neutral position thereby reducing the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and headaches.
Helps to Reduce Eye Strain
- Viewing documents at an angle approximately perpendicular to the line of sight eliminates the perspective distortion created when documents are laid flat upon the surface. This means that the eyes are not required to be constantly changing focus while moving up or down the page which can significantly decrease the risk of fatigue to the muscles of the eyes.
Can Reduce Mental Stress
- Viewing materials with perspective distortion requires the brain to process more data in order to compensate and interpret the data correctly. This is especially valid when viewing written documents laid flat on a work surface. Since more concentration and effort is required to accurately comprehend the content both the speed at which content can be read as well as the level of comprehension are improved when material is oriented closer to the plane perpendicular to the line of sight.
- Multi-Functional: This unit can serve as both a book stand or copy holder (8.5" x 11") and even has a convenient photo slot for a 4" x 6" photo.
- Extendable Document Clip: The document clip easily extends upward from the centre and provides support for documents as tall as 11".
- Adjustable Page Holders: Dual page holders keep can extend to accommodate books up to 1.5" thick. Friction based, they also conveniently swivel down and out of the way when page turning is required.
- Non-Skid Base: Non-skid grippers keep the holder where positioned to prevent it from moving when turning pages in a book or document.
- Angle Adjustable: Users can choose from three angle settings to optimize their viewing and minimize the degree of bend in their neck.
- Sturdy Easel: Although only 11.4" wide and just over 9" high, the easel can securely support books larger than these dimensions.
- Lightweight and Freestanding: The light weight and freestanding nature of the Book Stand/Copy Holder means that it can be positioned anywhere it is needed with minimal effort.
- Compact: The Book Stand/Copy Holder folds down to a compact package for easy storage when not needed.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Book Stand / Copy Holder with Photo Frame
Available in Black Only
Accommodates 11" of Height
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|BH001B|| Black model|