| Ergonomic Benefits Features Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Connect your PS/2 keyboard and mouse to a USB port with this adapter that converts one or two PS/2 devices to USB. Device works plug and play, and no power adapter is needed. This device will not usually work with enhanced devices such as programmable keyboards and mice.
- Width: 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 11.0" (28 cm)
- Height: 0.5" (1.3 cm)
- Transfer rate: USB low speed (1.5 Mbps)
- Power mode: Bus power, via the USBcable
- Compatibility: Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000,XP
- Interface: Input: PS/2
Output: USB (1.0, 1.1, and2.0)
- Warranty: 1 year. Manufacturerdirect only.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|ADP-PU21|| PS/2 to USB Adapter|