1. Adjust the armrest of your chair to at least the height of table
and keyboard, so that your shoulders are relaxed and slack, and
the angle at your elbow is at least 90 degrees.
2. Select a viewing distance to the screen between 19.6"-
35.4", according the screen and character size.
3. Place the screen at an orientation which is tangential (i.e.
90 degrees when compared to the line of sight).
4. Place the top of the screen at eye height or just below (no
more than 2" below).
5. When working with documents, use an inline document holder between
the screen and keyboard.