Page last updated: Fri, 16-Nov-2018 14:51:32
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Pro 952 Footrestby Score
| Usage Tips Accessories |
The Pro 952 Footrest from Score is a sturdy, adjustable footrest with a heavy metal base and an extra-large, contoured plastic foot platform. The Pro 952 can be adjusted with the foot by means of a large button located at the rear of the platform. The button is simple to use and easy to find with the foot. The non-locking 0°-87° tilt mechanism on the platform encourages movement of the feet and ankles, and allows the user to find the most comfortable inclination. Rubber feet on the unit ensure stable, slip-proof positioning. The large size and wide range of height adjustment make the Pro 952 Footrest ideal for multiple users at flex workstations.
If a larger footrest with similar features is desired the Score Pro 959 Footrest could be considered.
Caution: The Pro 952 should not be used as a foot stool. Do not stand on the footrest. This product uses a powerful spring mechanism. Adjust the height only with the foot.
Encourages Proper Circulation
- Blood circulation around the lower thighs can be impeded when a person is sitting on a seatpan without sufficient support for the lower legs and feet. The weight of the lower legs and feet can create a pinch point towards the front of the seatpan, and this has the potential to reduce blood flow in the lower thighs, resulting in pain and fatigue in the lower thighs and legs. This often happens when the chair is too high. The Pro 952 Footrest can eliminate this strain by providing a suitably elevated platform that eliminated the potential for restrictive pressure, allowing blood to circulate better throughout the legs and feet.
Reduces Strain on the Foot and Ankle
- Many office workers sit with one foot forward of the other, putting the foot into a position called plantar flexion. Plantar flexion shortens the muscles of the backs of the legs. Over time, sustained plantar flexion can cause the calf muscles to become tight and stiff which, in turn, can lead to a range of uncomfortable symptoms in the foot. The non-locking platform on the Pro 952 Footrest permits users to flex the ankle joint easily back and forth. This healthy movement at the joint can reduce strain caused by sustained plantar flexion, or sustained dorsiflexion. The frequent small movements also promote better circulation, helping to reduce the risk of blood clots and varicose veins.
Improves Upper Body Posture
- The Pro 952 Footrest provides users with a stable and supportive surface that encourages them to correctly utilize the back of their chair rather than "perching" on the front edge of their seat. This improved posture can reduce the risk of upper back, shoulder and neck pain. The adjustable height on the Pro 952 ensures that even those of shorter stature can reap these benefits.
Discourages "Passive" Sitting
- The non-locking platform on the Pro 952 Footrest encourages users to actively flex and move the feet and ankles throughout the day.
- Wide Range of Height Adjustment: With an adjustment range from 3.2" to 11.8" the Pro 952 Footrest is able to meet the height needs of virtually all users. If greater height is required the Pro 959 Footrest could be considered.
- Large Foot-Activated Height Adjustment Button: The bright yellow release button at the rear of the platform is easily accessed. Pressing down on the button disengages the lock, permitting the foot to raise or lower the platform to the desired height before releasing the button to re-engage the lock.
- Large Platform: At over 17" in width and over 12.5" deep, the platform on the Pro 952 Footrest will provide space for all except the largest feet. Where more space is required the Score Pro 959 Footrest can be used.
- Non-locking, Tilting Platform: The 0°-90° platform tilt range eliminates any need for plantar flexion. The non-locking feature encourages movement at the ankles and promotes circulation during long periods of sitting.
- Sturdy Construction: The Pro 952 features a rugged metal base and powerful spring mechanism that will stand up to heavy use in a variety of work place settings.
- Rubber Feet: Provides a stable, slip-free base of support.
- Non-Slip Surface: The Pro 952 has a textured surface to keep feet securely positioned.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Pro 952 Footrest
Pro 952 Footrest - Rear View
Pro 952 Footrest - Side Profile
- Height Range: 3.15” (fully compressed) to 11.8” (fully raised) (8 cm to 30 cm)
- Platform Dimensions: 17.3" x 12.6" (44 cm x 32 cm)
- Angle Adjustment: 0° - 90° Non-Locking Tilt
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Package Contents: Pro 952 Footrest
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|PRO 952|| Score Pro 952 Footrest|