Page last updated: Fri, 14-Dec-2018 14:05:39
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
| Ergonomic Benefits Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Pretorian Technologies' innovative APPlicator gives users a Wireless Switch Interface which provides access to Switch Adapted Apps, Music and Photography from a single device. Bluetooth technology links this device to the iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPhone, as well as other Bluetooth enabled tablet device or computers such as Android and Surface Pro. Up to four switches can be connected and programmed to any of 24 functions via the convenient built-in display. An intregrated button on the APPlicator deploys or hides the on-screen keyboard at any time with just a single touch.
There are a variety of features that provide for quick access to commonly desired functions. The Quick Media button provides instant preconfigured access to basic media function such as play/pause, skip forward, skip back and 10 second timed play, and with a switch set for "Volume Up" users can easily capture images or video with the Camera App.
New features now available (2018 Black models) include a new "Keypad Lock" that prevents inadvertent changes to settings, a programmable "single-shot" mode for users who find removing their hand from the switch difficult, and a manual power-off feature for use when the unit is being transported.
To see examples of switches which can be used with the APPlicator, check out our Switches category.
- Four 3.5mm sockets for wired switches
- Quick Media selection mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery via supplied USB lead
- Small footprint (90mm x 64mm x 18mm)
- Pairs directly with iPad and other Bluetooth Enabled tablet devices, even computers such as Android or Surface Pro. Pairing is through Bluetooth 2.1 and requires no PIN number entry
- Works with iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone as well as other Bluetooth enabled tablet devices or even Android or Surface Pro Computers
- 20 metres (64 feet) operating range
- Integral button allows on-screen keyboard to be deployed or hidden at any time
- "Keypad Lock" that prevents inadvertent changes to settings.
- Programmable "single-shot" mode for users who find removing their hand from the switch difficult.
- Manual power-off feature for use when the unit is being transported.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
APPlicator - With Charging Cable
- Width: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 3.6" (9.1 cm)
- Height: 0.83" (2.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz (76 g)
- Range: 64' (20 m)
- Compatibility: iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Bluetooth enabled Tablet devices and Android or Surface Pro Computers.
Any switch with a standard 3.5 mm plug (mini-phono plug)
- Interface: To switches: Mini-phono jacks (3.5 mm) (4 jacks available)
To recharge batteries: Plug into USB power source using included USB cable
To Apple device: Bluetooth
- Power source: Built-in rechargeable litium-ion battery
- Battery life: Approximately 40 hours (from full charge)
- Warranty: 2 years. For use in domestic, educational, commercial, and light industrial applications. Use in other applications voids the warranty.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|APP|| APPlicator Wireless Switch Interface|