| Usage Tips Accessories |
The TriRite is a lightweight, sturdy, and easy-to-adjust footrest which offers adjustment angles of 10°, 20° and 33°. This range of adjustment can help support the user's feet and legs while working at the optimal position to maximize comfort. The TriRite is a non-locking footrest which means that the user is able to tilt the platform to encourage circulation if desired by pressing with the balls of the feet and/or moving the feet to a higher position on the platform. When the heel is near the bottom of the platform, unintentional tilting of the platform is unlikely to occur without a concerted effort to 'press down hard' on the balls of the feet. The footplate rotates around a central axle and users can simply nudge the end supports with their feet to adjust the default footplate angle. This eliminates the need to crawl under the desk to adjust the footrest angle.
Three Angle Adjustments
- The TriRite can be adjusted to 10°, 20° and 33. Adjusting the angle will allow the user to find the most comfortable position for their ankles and feet.
Increased Blood Flow and Circulation
- The free moving foot plate and rotational method of adjustment promotes circulation and movement in the user's feet and legs.
Adjustable by Using the Feet
- The user can rotate the footplate around a central axle and nudge the end supports with their feet to adjust the footplate angle without crawling under the desk.
- Three Footplate Positions: This footrest can be used at three angles: 10°, 20° and 33°.
- Sturdy Design: Constructed from durable, high strength ABS plastic, PVC and Nylon, it is strong enough to comfortably support the leg weight of most adults.
- Easy to Adjust: The footplate rotates around a central axle and users can simply nudge the end supports with their feet to adjust the footplate angle.
- Non-Locking Foot Plate: The TriRite footrest does not lock which allows the footplate to move with the foot of the user.
- Non-Slip Indentations: Three inset depressions in the platform help to prevent the heel from slipping off the desired foot location on the platform (see image gallery to view three inset locations).
- Easy to Assemble: The TriRite snaps together in five easy to follow steps.
- Anti-Slip Feet: Rubber coated feet ensure the TriRite stays in place without sliding.
- Portable and Light Weight: Weighing only 2.3 lbs this footrest is portable and easy to reposition as required.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 20° setting
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 10° setting
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 33° setting
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 3 Angles available
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - profile view
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - facing view
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - Requires minimal assembly
- TriRite Adjustable Footrest Assembly Instructions: PDF
- TriRite Adjustable Footrest YouTube Video Instructions:
- Foot Platform Width: 16.1" (41 cm)
- TriRite Overall Width: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Foot Platform Depth: 12.2" (31 cm)
- Foot Platform Angles: 10°, 20° and 33°
- Height (At Central Axle): 2" (5 cm), 3.3" (8.5 cm), 5" (12.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.30 lbs (1 kg)
- Footplate and Support Triangles - ABS Plastic
- Cross Tube - PVC
- Locking Pins and Plugs - Nylon
- Colour of Footplate: Black
- Colour of Stand: Silver with black feet
- Locking: Non-locking
- Warranty: 1 year
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|982-0300|| Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest with 3 height adjustments|