| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The RSTMOR Sit-Stand Chair from Mey Chair Systems is specifically designed to meet the needs of users with larger builds. Dual rectangular steel tube construction and extra-thick padding on the larger than average seat are combined with easy adjustability to create a chair that is both functional and durable. This chair offers users the option of sitting at a greater height than traditional chairs, greatly reducing the stress which repeated sitting and standing can put on the knees. An adjustable footrest provides relaxation for the feet and lower legs. For larger users who are working in a warehouse or assembly environment with raised counters this seat can enable them to reduce the load on their legs and joints while still being able to reach the work surface. The chair also folds for storage.
Reduces Foot and Leg Fatigue
- This chair offers users the opportunity to temporarily remove the weight load borne by the legs and joints throughout the day. Unlike most other sit-stand types of seating, the RSTMOR provides a fully seated position rather than the more common leaning stance. This enables complete resting of the lower limbs and joints, and can be especially important for the user with a larger build. Not only does this reduce the stress on the joints but it also permits the muscles to rest. This will result in a general increase in energy levels as muscle fatigue is decreased.
Reduces Strain on Knees
- Rather than having to raise and lower themselves on and off the comparatively low height of a traditional chair, users are able to set the seat at a height which is comfortable for them to easily reach from a standing position. This results in a significant reduction in the stress on the knee joints. The elevated seating position means that returning to a standing position requires noticeably less effort than rising from a traditional chair. The height-adjustable footrests also enable users to let the knees relax while seated.
Can Reduce the Risk of Lower Back Pain
- The large and well padded back support encourages users to maintain an upright posture, reducing the tendency to permit the lower back to slump, a postural position associated with lower back pain.
Increases Movement for Better Health
- Since users can move much more easily between the seated resting position and a fully standing position they will tend to exhibit a greater degree of movement and mobility throughout the day.
Reduces Risk of Lower Limb Circulation Problems
- Static standing has been identified as a contributing factor in the development of edema (swelling of the lower legs). When the muscles of the lower legs are not being flexed they cannot pump blood and fluids through the circulatory system. When sitting on the RSTMOR Sit-Stand Chair the user can flex the muscles of the lower legs and encourage this pumping action.
- Thickly Padded Seat and Back: Both the seat and back feature a 3.1" (8 cm) thick polyurethane foam padding with an easily cleanable imitation leather cover. This padding level and the larger dimensions of the seat and back provide a comfort level for larger users that is not found in standard chairs. While designed with larger users in mind the greater dimensions and padding levels also make this seat very comfortable for all users.
- Super Heavy Duty: Double rectangular tube frame for extra strength with a 440 lb (200 kg) weight rating.
- Height Adjustable: Seat, back and footrest are all height adjustable with a handwheel locking mechanism.
- Adjustable Footrest: The adjustable height footrest features swivelling pedals which adjust for personal comfort and encourage ankle and foot movement throughout the day. These can easily be folded out of the way when not desired.
- Easily Movable: A large integrated handle and rollers enable users to easily move this seat between locations. The rollers are intended for use on hard floors but will work on short-nap carpets as well.
- Foldable: The RSTMOR Sit-Stand Chair easily folds for storage.
- 5 Year Warranty: Mey Chair Systems offers a 5-year warranty on their products.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
RSTMOR Sit-Stand Chair
Integrated Handle and Rollers for Easy Positioning
Rollers for Easy Movement
- Weight Rating: 440 lb (200 kg)
- Seat Adjustment Range: 21.7" - 30.3" (55 cm - 77 cm)
- Seat Dimensions: 12.6" (32 cm) Deep x 18.1" (46 cm) Wide x 3.1" (8 cm) Thick
- Seat Height Adjustment: 21.6" (54.8 cm) - 30.3" (77 cm)
- Back Dimensions: 10.6" (27 cm) High x 15.7" (40 cm) Wide x 3.1" (8 cm) Deep
- Back Depth Adjustment: 2" (5 cm)
- Weight of Chair: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Chair Footprint: Open 17.7" (45 cm) x 27" (68.6 cm); Folded 17.7" (45 cm) x 13" (33 cm)
- Footrest Extension from Base: 5.1" (13 cm)
- Footrest Width: 17.3" (44 cm)
- Footrest Height Adjustment: 3.5" (9 cm) - 12.2" (31 cm)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Contents: RSTMOR Sit-Stand Chair, Instruction Sheet
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|11190|| RSTMOR Sit-Stand Chair, (AF-SR-COMFORT-KL-AH)|