| Additional Resources Accessories |
The EZ-RYZE ARC Footrest from Mey Chair Systems offers virtually effortless height adjustment while providing optimal support for the feet. Unlike comparable footrests, this model (and companion MATRIX and SOLO models) can easily be adjusted with a single foot. Users can access the release button with the heel, engaging the gas spring to gently raise or lower the platform to any point between 4.3" and 12.6" high. The non-locking platform tilts freely between 0° and 30°, encouraging flexing of the feet and ankles during use. The arc-shaped, ABS plastic platform measures 21" wide by 14" deep and has non-slip ridges on the surface to ensure comfort and to provide a massaging effect for the feet. The sturdy steel frame and base feature a wide stance for stability and support. The base is equipped with large rubber feet for secure positioning.
Eliminates Strain when Adjusting Height
- EZ-RYZE footrests are noticeably easier to adjust than other footrests with similar capabilities. The simple button release and gas spring enable users to adjust the height of the platform with a single foot and minimal exertion.
Reduces Strain on the Foot and Ankle
- Many office workers while sitting position one foot forward of the other, putting the foot into a position called plantar flexion. Plantar flexion shortens the muscles of the backs of the legs. Over time, sustained plantar flexion can cause the calf muscles to become tight and stiff which, in turn, can lead to a range of uncomfortable symptoms in the foot. The non-locking platform on the EZ-RYZE ARC permits users to flex the ankle joint easily back and forth, promoting healthy movement at the joint, and reducing strain caused by sustained plantar flexion, or sustained dorsiflexion. These frequent small movements also promote better circulation, helping to reduce the risk of blood clots and varicose veins.
Improves Upper Body Posture
- The EZ-RYZE ARC Footrest provides users with a stable and supportive surface which encourages users to correctly utilize the back of their chair rather than "perching" on the front edge of their seat. This improved posture can reduce the risk of upper back, shoulder and neck pain. The movement range of the EZ-RYZE ARC ensures that even those of shorter stature can reap these benefits.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
EZ-RYZE ARC Footrest
EZ-RYZE ARC Footrest - Foot Platform Dimensions
- Adjustment Range: 4.3" - 12.6" (11 cm - 32 cm)
- Angle Adjustment: 0° - 30°, Non-Locking
- Platform Dimensions: 16.5" W x 12.6" D (42 cm x 32 cm)
- Base Dimensions: 19.7" W x 14.2" D (50 x 36 cm)
- Weight: 13.4 lbs (6.1 kgs)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Contents: EZ-RYZE ARC Footrest
- Activation of the Release Button can easily be accomplished with the ball or heel of your foot. Most users should find little effort required to overcome the resistance of the gas spring when re-positioning the footplate.
- When selecting the height of the footrest ensure that your feet are supported at a height suitable to your position in the chair when you are in an upright working position at your workstation. You should be able to rest your foot or feet on the footrest without tilting the chair forward or having to stretch for the footrest. Alternatively, it should not be too high as this can which can lift the thighs off the seat pan of the chair.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|13206|| Mey Chair Systems EZ-RYZE ARC Footrest (EFS 92)|