Page last updated: Fri, 16-Nov-2018 14:51:41
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
ThermoDesk ELLURE Tabletopby iMovR
| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The Thermodesk ELLURE Table Tops from iMovr are constructed with 1 1/8" thick high-density MDF cores, machined with softly rounded edges and corners. The finish is 3D vacuum laminated at high heat with the resulting laminate finish fully wrapped around the top, the sides, and the grommet hole interiors in one complete and seamless film. This process ensures a fully sealed, non-porous surface that protects against damage caused by humidity and exposure to liquids. Multiple layers of finish provide additional resistance against abrasion and damage from many common cleaning and disinfectant products.
A wide palette of colours is available, including Hayward Cherry, Clove Mahogany, Light Maple and Urban Walnut. This attention to the details of construction and finish ensure that the commercial grade Thermodesk ELLURE Table Tops will provide the right tone in any office environment--from entry level to the most senior executive.
The table tops are pre-drilled to fit the iMovr RELEVATE frame (formerly known as the Ellure) and are fitted with threaded metal inserts that ensure quick and easy installation with a single Phillips screwdriver. The metal inserts ensure a well-secured top as well as the ability to remove and replace tops without wear on the mounting points. (Note: Thermodesk ELLURE tops can be installed on other sit-stand desk frames but the threaded inserts may not be useable in those applications.)
Reduces Risk of Wrist Pressure
- The rounded "waterfall" edges of the Thermodesk ELLURE Table Tops drop down and away from the wrist and underside of the arm, relieving potential pressure on the underside of the wrist. Such pressure can restrict blood flow and can contribute to carpal tunnel issues.
Provides Spacious Worksurface
- Many sit-stand solutions greatly reduce the available worksurface for the user. By contrast, the ThermoDesk ELLURE Table Tops offer a generous amount of space on which to lay out papers and devices.
Provides an Extended Comfort Zone
- The ability to keep all necessary items within easy reach reduces the risk of overextension.
- Rounded Edges: The "waterfall" design of the rounded edges provide safety from impact as well as protection from damage. In addition, the waterfall design eliminates sharp edges which can exert pressure against the soft tissues of the wrist.
- High Quality Finish: The Thermodesk ELLURE tops feature a vacuum-wrapped laminate finish comprised of multiple layers. The surface of the table tops, including the interiors of the grommet holes, is fully sealed to provide protection from abrasion as well as resistance to damage from cleaning and disinfectant products. The result is a product that will retain its refined appearance for many years.
- Extra Thick (1 1/8"): Thermodesk ELLURE tops are a full 1 1/8" thick to present a professional and sturdy appearance. The greater thickness also lends greater stability to the desk as a whole, reducing the potential for monitor shake.
- Grommet Holes: Thermdesk ELLURE Table Tops are equipped with fully sealed 3" grommet holes for cable routing or monitor arm mounting. (1 Central grommet on 48" tops, Left and Right grommets on wider models
- Easy Installation: ThermoDesk ELLURE tops are equipped with threaded steel inserts for effortless installation on the iMovR RELEVATE (formerly known as the Ellure) frames. These also ensure that the desk can be assembled and disassembled multiple times without wearing out the mounting. (Note: the insert locations likely will not match other frames so traditional screws or user-supplied inserts might be needed.)
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
ThermoDesk Ellure Table Top in Light Maple
ThermoDesk Ellure Table Top in Hayward Cherry
ThermoDesk Ellure's Fully Wrapped and Rounded Edges
ThermoDesk Ellure's Fully Sealed Grommet Holes
ThermoDesk Ellure - Optional Grommet Mount Power Outlet
ThermoDesk Ellure - Many Colour Options Available
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|ELLURE-3048M|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELLURE Table Top, 48" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Light Maple|
|ELLURE-3060W|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELLURE Table Top, 60" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Solid Frosty White|
|ELLURE-3060C|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELLURE Table Top, 60" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Hayward Cherry|
|ELLURE-3072H|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELLURE Table Top, 72" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Clove Mahogany|
|ELLURE-3060M|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELLURE Table Top, 60" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Light Maple|
|ELLURE-3060H|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELLURE Table Top, 60" wide x 30" deep x 1.125" thick, Clove Mahogany|
|DUAL-AC-NODE-B|| iMovR Grommet-Mounted Dual-AC Power Socket Node, Black, fits 3" grommet holes, comes with 72" cord|
|DUAL-AC-NODE-S|| iMovR Grommet-Mounted Dual-AC Power Socket Node, Silver, fits 3" grommet holes, comes with 72" cord|
|IM-CMKIT-AB|| iMovR Advanced Cable Management Kit Accessory, Black: Includes 10 releasable 5" cable ties, 6 high tack adhesive mounting brackets (20 lb rating), 6' braided wrap around cable sleeve, 10 single use 7" cable ties, 3 supermagnet cable guides, 7 outlet power strip with surge protection and a 12' cord, 2' long cable tray|
|M-CMKIT-A|| iMovR Advanced Cable Management Kit Accessory, Grey: Includes 10 releasable 5" cable ties, 6 high tack adhesive mounting brackets (20 lb rating), 6' braided wrap around cable sleeve, 10 single use 7" cable ties, 3 supermagnet cable guides, 7 outlet power strip with surge protection and a 12' cord, 2' long cable tray|