Page last updated: Tue, 22-May-2018 13:04:41
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
ThermoDesk ELECTRA Tabletopby iMovR
| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The Thermodesk ELECTRA Table Tops from iMovr are constructed with 3/4" thick high-density MDF cores, machined with softly rounded edges and corners. The finish is 3D vacuum laminated at high heat with the resulting laminate finish fully wrapped around the top, the sides, and the grommet hole interiors in one complete and seamless film. This process ensures a fully sealed, non-porous surface that protects against damage caused by humidity and exposure to liquids. Multiple layers of finish provide additional resistance against abrasion and damage from many common cleaning and disinfectant products. A wide palette of colours is available, including Hayward Cherry, Clove Mahogany, Light Maple and Urban Walnut. This attention to the details of construction and finish ensure that the Thermodesk ELECTRA Table Tops will compliment any office.
ELECTRA Table Tops are pre-drilled to fit the iMovr VIGOR frame (formerly known as the Electra) ensuring quick, measure-free installation. (Note: Thermodesk ELECTRA tops can be installed on other sit-stand desk frames but the predrilled holes may not be useable in those applications.)
Reduces Risk of Wrist Pressure
- The rounded "waterfall" edges of the Thermodesk ELECTRA Table Tops drop down and away from the wrist and underside of the arm, relieving potential pressure on the underside of the wrist. Such pressure can restrict blood flow and can contribute to carpal tunnel issues.
Provides Spacious Worksurface
- Many sit-stand solutions greatly reduce the available worksurface for the user. By contrast, the ThermoDesk ELECTRA Table Tops offer a generous amount of space on which to lay out papers and devices.
Provides an Extended Comfort Zone
- The ability to keep all necessary items within easy reach reduces the risk of overextension.
- Rounded Edges: The "waterfall" design of the rounded edges provide safety from impact as well as protection from damage. In addition, the waterfall design eliminates sharp edges which can exert pressure against the soft tissues of the wrist.
- High Quality Finish: The Thermodesk ELECTRA tops feature a vacuum-wrapped laminate finish comprised of multiple layers. The surface of the table tops, including the interiors of the grommet holes, is fully sealed to provide protection from abrasion as well as resistance to damage from cleaning and disinfectant products. The result is a product that will retain its refined appearance for many years.
- Grommet Holes: Thermdesk ELECTRA Table Tops are equipped with fully sealed 3" grommet holes for cable routing or monitor arm mounting. (1 Central grommet on 48" tops, Left and Right grommets on wider models)
- Easy Installation: ThermoDesk ELECTRA tops are pre-drilled for quick and measure-free installation on the iMovR VIGOR (formerly known as the Electra) frames.(Note: Installation on other frames may require drilling of additional mounting holes since the locations of the pre-drilled mounting points will most likely not match other frame requirements.)
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Thermodesk Electra Table Top Shown in Almond Cherry
Comparison between Electra and Elite/Ellure Fully Wrapped Profiled Table Tops
Finished and Sealed Grommet Holes
Optional Grommet-Mounted Power Outlets in Silver or Black
Thermodesk Electra - Many Colour Options Available
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|ELECT-3060C|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELECTRA Tabletop, 60" wide x 30" deep x 0.75" thick, Haywood Cherry|
|ELECT-3072M|| iMovR ThermoDesk ELECTRA Tabletop, 72" wide x 30" deep x 0.75" thick, Light Maple|
|DUAL-AC-NODE-B|| iMovR Grommet-Mounted Dual-AC Power Socket Node, Black, fits 3" grommet holes, comes with 72" cord|
|DUAL-AC-NODE-S|| iMovR Grommet-Mounted Dual-AC Power Socket Node, Silver, fits 3" grommet holes, comes with 72" cord|
|IM-CMKIT-AB|| iMovR Advanced Cable Management Kit Accessory, Black: Includes 10 releasable 5" cable ties, 6 high tack adhesive mounting brackets (20 lb rating), 6' braided wrap around cable sleeve, 10 single use 7" cable ties, 3 supermagnet cable guides, 7 outlet power strip with surge protection and a 12' cord, 2' long cable tray|
|IM-CMKIT-AG|| iMovR Advanced Cable Management Kit Accessory, Grey: Includes 10 releasable 5" cable ties, 6 high tack adhesive mounting brackets (20 lb rating), 6' braided wrap around cable sleeve, 10 single use 7" cable ties, 3 supermagnet cable guides, 7 outlet power strip with surge protection and a 12' cord, 2' long cable tray|