Page last updated: Fri, 20-Apr-2018 15:04:16
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
TaskMate Goby Health Postures
The Taskmate Go from HealthPostures retrofits any standard desk to become a sit-stand workstation. The unit uses a robust, well designed clamping mechanism which securely affixes to any desk up to 2.0" thick. The height is adjusted by a single release lever and the movement is counterbalanced with a spring mechanism which raises and lowers the monitor and keyboard simultaneously. There are 10 available height options all of which are locked upon the release of the adjustment lever (unlike some units which do not have a locking option and can then "drift" downwards when the user leans on the keyboard tray). The monitor can be attached to any of 6 mounting points in the unit, providing different height adjustment settings between the keyboard tray and the middle of the monitor from a minimum of 6.5" and a maximum of 20".
The Taskmate Go supports up to 35 lbs of weight, and provides a full 17.5" range of movement, resulting in the keyboard tray being cantilevered from 4" below the desk to 13.5" above the desk. The platform worksurface is 19.0" x 9.0" and the monitor mount is VESA compatible. The Large Tray is a one-piece tray which is 30" x 12". For users wanting a smaller tray with a discrete mousing area, the Swing-Out Tray has a 19" x 7.5" area for the keyboard with a separate swing-out mousing area which is closer to the user and can be reversed for right or left handed use. An optional (but not recommended) wrist rest is included with the Swing-Out Tray. Either keyboard tray model can be adjusted to a negative tilt of 5 or 10 degrees. The unit ships largely assembled (apart from the tray) which minimizes setup time.
Reduces the Risks Associated with Extended Sitting
- Studies have shown that sitting (and even standing) for prolonged periods of time is a risk factor for health. For those who work at stationary workstations, a desk that gives the user the option to sit and stand throughout the day will help break up those prolonged periods of unhealthy stationary work. The TaskMate Go allows the user to adjust the height of the workstation to accommodate both sitting and standing positions whenever desired.
Reduces the Risk of Neck Injury
- One of several key risk factors for injury in an office setting is an improperly positioned monitor. A good sit-stand retrofit solution will help eliminate that problem by allowing independent height adjustment for the monitor relative to the worksurface on which the keyboard and mouse are situated. The TaskMate Go has independent adjustment as a built-in capability, making it easier to adjust the monitor height to a position that is optimal for the user, whether the user is sitting or standing. Learn More About Improper Monitor Position
Reduces the Risks Associated with Overreaching
- Unlike many other retrofit sit-stand desks, the TaskMate Go provides a generous 30” x 13” keyboard tray with plenty of real estate for the keyboard and mouse in addition to a higher worksurface of 19" x 11". Learn More About the Comfort Zone
- Securely Clamps to Desk: Never worry about tipping or falling hazards with the clamping mechanism on the TaskMate Go, which secures the Go to the front of the desk.
- Wide Height Adjustment Range: With 18" of height adjustment the TaskMate Go has more than enough range for sitting or standing for the vast majority of users. At the lowest range the keyboard tray goes 4" below the desk height allowing the keyboard tray to be lowered to a suitable height for even shorter users on standard office chairs. This inability to lower the keyboard tray below the worksurface is a known concern with freestanding sit-stand retrofit desks.
- Solid Keyboard Tray: The phenolic keyboard tray is not only thin but more rigid than other plastic trays, so there is no fear of the tray warping or bending over time.
- Single or Dual Monitor Options: The TaskMate Go comes in models for both single and dual monitors.
- Solid Construction Materials: The TaskMate Go is solidly built of heavy duty steel with a sturdy design for years of regular usage. The phenolic tray is also highly durable without adding bulk.
- Nearly Fully Assembled: The TaskMate Go also comes fully assembled and can be used right out of the box. Only the clamping mechanism needs to be attached to the desk, and the tray attached to the unit (if the Large Keyboard Tray model is selected).
- Worksurface Included: The built-in upper worksurface of the TaskMate Go allows additional work items to be placed between the monitor and the keyboard and mouse, such as documents, calculators, writing instruments, etc. This increases the overall work space for maximum efficiency and optimal ergonomics.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Health Postures Taskmate GO - Single Monitor
Health Postures Taskmate GO - Dual Monitor
Health Postures Taskmate GO - Laptop & Monitor
Health Postures Taskmate GO in use
Health Postures Taskmate GO with Large Tray Accessory
- Owner's Manual: PDF
- Spec Sheet: PDF
- To adjust the keyboard platform upward or downward with ease, press the release lever at the front of the unit just below the upper platform and move in the direction you wish. When you find the appropriate height for sitting or standing, release the lever and move platform until it locks into the nearest interval.
- Move between standing and sitting on a regular basis. If you are just starting out with a sit-stand desk, maintain yourself in the standing position for brief intervals - don't try to stand for extended periods until your body has adjusted and become comfortable.
- If you find standing tiring, consider purchasing a quality anti-fatigue mat which can significantly increase your comfort by enabling your feet and legs to shift slightly while you work.
- Consider a 'leaning' style of seat rather than going back to the standard office chair. Using a seat such as this can ease the load on the feet and legs while still providing most of the benefits of the fully upright standing posture.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|6300-30-12|| TaskMate Go, sit-to-stand clamp-on workstation with 30" x 12" rectangular tray|
|6350-30-12|| TaskMate Go Dual, sit-to-stand freestanding workstation with 6310 dual monitor arm with 30" x 12" rectangular tray|
|6360-30-12|| TaskMate Go Laptop, sit-to-stand freestanding workstation with 6320 monitor/laptop arm with 30" x 12" rectangular tray|
|6300|| TaskMate Go, sit-to-stand clamp-on workstation with 19" keyboard tray and 9" diameter mouse swingout platform|
|6350|| TaskMate Go Dual, sit-to-stand freestanding workstation with 6310 dual monitor arm with 19" keyboard tray and 9" diameter mouse swingout platform|
|6360|| TaskMate Go Laptop, sit-to-stand freestanding workstation with 6320 monitor/laptop arm with 19" keyboard tray and 9" diameter mouse swingout platform|
|6310|| TaskMate Go Dual Monitor arm Accessory|
|6330|| TaskMate Go Extra Swing a Mouse Accessory for Go|
|6311|| TaskMate Go Laptop Holder Accessory|
|6320|| TaskMate Go Single Monitor / Laptop Arm Accessory|
|6300-30-12-ACC|| Health Postures 30" x 12" Large Tray Accessory for TaskMate Go (no palmrest included) (This tray can be swapped out for the default tray at no extra cost.)|