| Additional Resources Accessories |
The MAIA Monitor Riser is a versatile desktop accessory that is able to meet monitor elevation requirements for the majority of seated applications. Segmented modular legs equipped with non-skid rubber feet can be configured to elevate the sturdy plastic platform to 1", 2", 3" or 4" above the desk surface. The upper platform offers a large surface area over 13" x 13" square, more than adequate for most flat panel monitors up to 24" diagonal. The rear of the platform is also equipped with dual cable manager slots to keep cables neatly secured.
Reduces Strain on the Neck and Upper Back
- The MAIA Monitor Riser enables users to raise their monitor(s) to an appropriate ergonomic height anywhere from 1" - 4" above the desk height. When the monitors are appropriately elevated for optimum viewing users are able to maintain good upper body posture. This reduces the risk of strain in the muscles at the back of the neck and in the upper back which occurs when users bend their neck to view a monitor which is positioned too low.
Learn More About Correct Monitor Position
- Multiple Elevation Options: The modular legs of the MAIA Monitor Riser can be combined to provide elevations of 1", 2", 3" and 4" above the desk surface. Users can quickly customize the settings to meet their needs and even modify them at a later date should their requirements change.
- Spacious: The MAIA Monitor Riser is designed to support up to 24" diagonal monitors. The surface is large enough to accommodate most stands.
- Creates Free Space: The 2", 3" and 4" elevations monitors offer 1", 2" and 3" respective heights of 9.75" wide storage space beneath the monitor riser.
- Convenient Cable Guides: Dual cable guides at the rear ensure a tidy workplace.
- Stable and Secure: The interlocking legs and rubber feet on the MAIA Monitor Riser ensure that monitors are located on a stable and secure platform.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
MAIA Monitor Riser
MAIA Monitor Riser In Use
MAIA Monitor Riser - Cable Guides at Rear
MAIA Monitor Riser - Top View
- Be careful not to elevate your monitor/tablet too high. For most users the best viewing height will have the top of the monitor positioned approximately at eye level when sitting upright and looking straight ahead. Elevating a monitor too high will require tilting the head back to view the upper portion which can result in tensed neck muscles and the potential for tension headaches or RSI injury to the neck.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|MMR|| MAIA Monitor Riser|