| Usage Tips Accessories |
The LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand from ErgoVerse is a light-weight, portable tablet/laptop stand with a built-in USB fan for cooling the tablet or laptop while in use. Its ultra-thin design of aluminum alloy panels helps dissipate heat while providing a durable and stable surface. The back of the unit can also store the USB cable (included) and also flash drives (not included) within their own hidden compartments, so that the user can easily transport everything in one compact device. There are 6 angled adjustments from 0° to 44° for any tablet or laptop up to 17", so that the screen can be raised or lowered to the appropriate ergonomic height while viewing.
The LYNX stand also comes with its own padded storage sleeve to protect it when not in use or while traveling.
Improves Upper Body Posture
- The LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand allows users to raise the screen of a mobile device or portable computer to a comfortable height for viewing. With the screen at the proper height, users can maintain proper alignment of the spine through the upper back and neck, and reduce the risk of strain and injury to these muscle groups.
Reduces Risk of Strain to the Neck
- The LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand is freestanding, allowing users to position it correctly regardless of their seating position and usage, reducing the number of awkward twists and turns at the neck. When used with a tablet it will typically be placed closer to the user and at a flatter inclination than when solely used for viewing on a laptop.
Helps to Reduce Eye Strain
- The stand allows users who wear bifocal or progressive lenses to view the screen at their preferred distance and angle.
Light Enough to Carry
- Made of aluminum, the ultra lightweight stand is easy to carry in a tote bag, back pack or briefcase without adding to the load on the muscles of the upper body. Note: the LYNX comes with its own padded carrying case.
- Built-in USB Fan: The LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand has its own built-in USB fan to help cool the laptop during extensive usage. Just plug it into the laptop and let the fan cool it down. The cord and USB connector easily store inside the stand.
- Flash Drive Storage Area: For users who use a flash drive and need a convenient place to store it when not in use, the LYNX provides a small storage compartment on its underside that will ably do the job.
- Six Angle Settings: Viewing angles range from 0° to 44°, allowing users to position the screen at a height appropriate for their own stature, as well as to the requirements of individual tasks at often improvised workstations.
- Made of Lightweight Aluminum: The LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand is sturdy enough to support 17" laptop computers, yet easy to carry.
- Compact Dimensions: The trim size of the stand makes it convenient to use, transport, and store.
- Expandable Sides: The sides of the stand can expand independently of each other to provide support for larger laptop computers.
- Multi-Purpose: The small footprint of the LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand allows it to do double-duty as an inline document holder at a small workstation. The non-slip shelf easily supports large stacks of loose papers. The sides can be expanded to support papers in landscape orientation.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand
LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand - Rear View
- LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand Brochure: PDF
- Dimensions (Folded): 9.8" x 7" x 0.4" (25cm x 18cm x 1.1cm)
- Dimensions (Expanded): 10.75" x 7" x 0.4" (27.3cm x 18cm x 1.1cm)
- Weight: 608 g
- Warranty: 1 year
- Power Source: USB
- Package Contents: LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand, Carry Sleeve
- Angle Adjustment: 0° to 44° 6 settings
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|LTLS|| ErgoVerse LYNX Tablet/Laptop Stand|