| Usage Tips Accessories |
The CETUS CPU Holder from ErgoVerse is an ideal accessory for use with the ANDROMEDA Electric Workstation Base, clearing valuable desk space and creating a clutter-free environment. Suspending the CPU ensures that it moves with the desk as height is adjusted, eliminating the need for cable extensions or the risk of items being pulled off of the desk because cables are too short to reach from the floor. Of course, the CETUS can also be just as useful with any other height adjustable or fixed height desk.
The CETUS CPU Holder features sturdy steel construction and ease of adjustment to support CPUs weighing up to 50 lbs. It is able to accommodate CPUs ranging from 3.1" to 8.6" in width, and from 12.8" to 21.8" in height. A spring-loaded latch keeps the CPU fully secured in the holder but permits quick access if needed.
Frees up Desk Space
- Installing a CETUS CPU Holder will free up a significant amount desk space. This permits users to optimize positioning of monitors, documents, keyboard and mouse, as well as other necessary peripherals such as phone or printer to reduce the potential for over-reaching. Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
- Sturdy Construction: The CETUS CPU Holder is constructed of steel and is rated to hold up to 50 lbs.
- Simple Adjustment: The CETUS features a simple hook and tab system for height adjustment. Width is adjusted via a spring loaded ratcheting clamp which also keeps the CPU secured in the holder.
- Easy Installation: The CETUS CPU Holder can be installed in under 5 minutes.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
CETUS CPU Holder
CETUS CPU Holder - Rear
- CETUS CPU Holder Installation Guide: PDF
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|CCH-SIL|| ErgoVerse CETUS CPU Holder, Silver|
|CCH-BLK|| ErgoVerse CETUS CPU Holder, Black|