Page last updated: Thu, 25-May-2017 15:34:05
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Freedom Deskby Ergotech Group Inc.
| Ergonomic Benefits Features Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Freedom Desk from Ergotech Group converts any sitting desk into a versatile sit-stand desk with ample workspace (up to 2 monitors), including a separate lower keyboard and mousing area. This freestanding unit has a spring-assisted lift mechanism for effortlessly moving monitors, work documents, keyboard, and mouse into 10 different height positions up to 14.5" above the worksurface it is placed upon. Holding up to 35 lbs of weight, the lift strength of the Freedom Desk can also be finely adjusted so that it keeps any devices on the desk safe and sturdy whether moving up or down. In addition, a simple two-handed release mechanism offers almost effortless height adjustment.
Available in black colour.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Freedom Desk, Black
Freedom Desk - Specs
- Material: Density Plate, Sheet Metal, Plastic
- Mechanism: Spring-assisted Lift
- Desktop Thickness: 0.5"
- Overall Dimensions: 35.4" W x 25.1" D x 19.6" H
- Desktop Dimensions: 35.4" W x 25.1" x 0.5" H
- Desk Height Range: 14.5"
- Desktop Height Adjustment Range: 5.1" to 19.6"
- Adjustment Range Settings: 10 different heights
- Weight Capacity: Up to 35 lbs
- Max Monitor Capacity: 2
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 5 years
- Package Contents: Freedom Desk, Instructions
- Assembly Time: None. Pre-assembled.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FDM-DESK-B|| Freedom Desk, Black|