Page last updated: Fri, 25-Aug-2017 15:10:22
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Access Controllerby Edimensional EGD
| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Access Controller by EDimensional
Ben Heckendorn and eDimensional have teamed up once again and created the Access Controller compatible with the Playstation 2,
Playstation 3 and PC platforms. Allowing total control of games with one hand, the Access Controller represents a completely
new way to play all of your favourite games.
This unique modular design allows the user to customize the placement of the controllers (analog sticks, D-Pad, shoulder buttons, face buttons, etc.)
to that which best fits their playing style or a particular game. Modules can be removed and replaced easily with the use of only one hand.
Originally designed to enable people without the use of both hands to participate in many of the popular games, the Access Controller is designed with
a concave bottom which enables it to rest comfortably on a leg or it can be placed on any flat surface. Rubber feet keep it stable so it doesn't move
while you play. The recessed and padded palm rest lets your hand sit in comfort. Because it utilizes 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity you have freedom
of movement without cluttering cords. The wireless dongle is compatible with PS2 and PS3/PC (using the included adapter).
The Access Controller even comes with (3) AA batteries to get you in the game right out of the box.
For those advanced users with technical knowledge you can consider developing your own custom modules and accessories with the accompanying detailed
documentation or visit www.benheck.com for more advanced information.
The Access Controller comes with a one-year warranty against defects (failure due to modifications will not qualify as a defect).
- One-Hand Design: The Access Controller is designed for one-handed use. A grip pad on the underside keeps it in position at a comfortable height, resting on the user's thigh.
- Interchangeable Control Modules: Five control modules can be repositioned to any of 6 locations in the controller. This means that both Left and Right handed users are able to benefit from the layout.
- Compact Dimensions: The entire controller is only 8" wide by 9" deep. This keeps the control modules within range for virtually all adult users.
- Interface: USB
- Compatibility: PC, PS2, PS3
- Dimensions: Width: 8" (20.3 cm)
Depth: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Package Contents: Controller, Adapter Cable, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: Discontinued - no warranty available
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|ACCESS|| New Access Controller Desgined by BenHeck|