Page last updated: Thu, 19-Apr-2018 15:16:26
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
501-49 3-Leg Height Adjustable Baseby ConSet
| Ergonomic Benefits Features Usage Tips |
The 501-49 3-Leg Height Adjustable Base from Conset is designed for users who need an L-shaped desk and prefer no lower crossbars between the legs. Elegant and stylish in appearance, a simple touch of a button will raise or lower the entire workstation - offering easy freedom to change working posture throughout the workday. The distinctive tubular leg design enabled the removal of the usual lower traverse crossbar without any sacrifice in the stability of the frame. The result is a clean, contemporary, open design with nothing to interfere with leg movement. Black or silver frame colours are completed with chromed steel telescoping inner legs for a unique look. An expanding upper bracket permits 4" incremental width changes from a minimum of 45.6125" to a maximum width of 69.25" along the main bracket and 53" to 76.625", making the 501-49 versatile enough to accommodate a wide range of table top sizes. For those seeking a quieter unit, the 501-49 is also substantially quieter than most other current Conset bases (i.e. 501-27, etc.).
This design also yields an increased upper range - permitting the frame to elevate from 24.75" to 48.375" at a rate of up to 1.26"/second. The lower range is slightly higher than other frames but at 24.75" is generally acceptable for all except the shortest of users.
Suited for a wide range of table tops, the 20" deep upper bracket supports make the 501-49 ideal for most desktops and lifting up to 198 lbs. It will not, however, work with tops shallower than a nominal 21" depth.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
501-49 3-Leg Height Adjustable Base with table top
501-49 3-Leg Height Adjustable Base only
- Base Technical Drawing: PDF
- All Conset bases meet the following requirements within the following relevant categories:
- EN 527-1: Office Furniture - Workplaces and Desks - Part 1: Dimensions
- EN 527-2: Office Furniture - Workplaces and Desks - Part 2: Mechanical Safety Requirements
- EN 527-3: Office Furniture - Workplaces and Desks - Part 3: Methods of test for the determination of the stability and mechanical strength of the structure.
- Height Range: 24-3/4" to 46-7/8"
- Width: 49-5/8" - 69-1/4" (main side), 53" - 76-5/8" (return side)
- Depth (Feet): 24" (main side), 14-9/16" (return side)
- Depth (Table Supports): 20" (main side), 14-3/16" (return side)
- Width (Feet): 2-3/8"
- Width (Top of Legs): 2-3/4"
- Rate of Height Adjustment: 1.26" (32 mm) / second
- Maximum Load: 198 lbs (90.7 kg)
- Frame Materials (Visible): Powder Coated Steel with inner columns in Chrome
- Frame Materials (Hidden): Surface Treated or Plated Steel
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC / 50/60 Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- RoHS Compliant?: Yes
- Automatic Safety Stop / Anti-Squeeze Protection System?: Yes
- Warranty: Motor (2 years), Metal Components (5 years)
- Package Contents: Conset Frame and Assembly Hardware, Power Supply and Cord, Assembly Hardware, Setup Guide
- Estimated Assembly Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour (1 person). Mounting a top to the frame should take no more than 5 - 10 minutes - a second person is recommended.
- Tools Required: Allen Wrenches (included). Installation of top and control panel will require a Phillips screwdriver.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|501-49 8B176-196A|| 501-49 3-Leg Height Adjustable Base, Black|
|501-49 8S176-196A|| 501-49 3-Leg Height Adjustable Base, Silver|
|400-4B|| Conset CPU Holder Accessory for Conset Bases, Black|
|400-4S|| Conset CPU Holder Accessory for Conset Bases, Silver|
|139250|| Conset Programmable Switch (3 users, 3 presets per user, 6 switch)|