| Usage Tips Accessories |
The Ergo-Q 330 is a more economical version of the industry standard Ergo-Q made of ABS Plastic instead of Sandwich Aluminum (Hylite). The built-in (patented) document holder, is pivotable providing access to the laptop keyboard. The range of height adjustment is just over 3".
Compare all the Bakker-Elkhuizen Products Here.
Improves Body Posture and Comfort Level
- Because the Ergo-Q raises your laptop's monitor screen higher, you can straighten your back and head when looking up at the screen, avoiding potential injuries due to poor posture and stooping.
Avoids Neck Pain
- There is no need to twist or turn your head in order to read or type while using the Ergo-Q's inline document holder, because your documents can be placed directly in front of you on the sloped platform, thus eliminating any potential injuries to the neck.
- Six Angled Settings for Height: To accommodate different monitor viewing heights there are 6 angled settings ranging from 20° to 40°. The height at the back of the stand is highest at 7.6" (19.3 cm).
- Ultra Portability: The lightweight design of the Ergo-Q 330 makes carrying this laptop stand easy with minimal setup time.
- Quality Materials: Despite the lightweight and simple design of the Ergo-Q 330, the materials are nevertheless strong, protective, and resistant to slippage, making your laptop workstation sturdy and secure.
- Wide Range of Laptop Sizes: The Ergo-Q 330 is suitable for laptops or notebooks up to 17 inches wide
- Inline Document Holder: To make data entry faster and reduce neck strain, both Ergo-Q model has a built-in inline document holder that covers your laptop's keyboard.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Ergo 330: fits in almost any case
Ergo 330: document holder down
Ergo 330: with document and keyboard
Ergo 330: compact flat
Ergo 330: with keyboard
Ergo 330: unit by itself
- Width: 9.0" (22.8 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 12.2" (31.0 cm)
- Height (deployed at lowest setting): 4.4" (11.3 cm)
- Height (deployed at highest setting): 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Height (folded for transport / storage): 0.5" (1.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.07 lbs (485 grams)
- Material: ABS plastic
- Range of Adjustment: 20º to 40º
- Range of Adjustment (height at back of unit): 3" (7.6 cm)
- Maximum thickness of laptop: 1.875" (3.7 cm)
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|BNEQ-330|| Ergo-Q 330 Notebook Stand|